(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

Advertisement
keep in mind, CMC was hurt most of the year and Darnold is his QB and was also hurt for periods. The same Darnold the Jets gave up on.
Fiiiiiiine, I'll pull up a chair.

Being a Panthers fan I've obviously watched every snap.

@gogeta4 **** on the skill position players in Charlotte, but Moore and Anderson are a good 1/2. Marshall is talented, however, he's not really produced yet and I have high hopes for Smith and Tremble too. Hubbard and Abdullah can play at RB as well. There's enough talent in that group to score more than we have been doing.

Yes, you miss McCaffrey, he's the only mismatch player on the roster, but your offence can't tank when he's not available.

I'm higher on Darnold than most, but his play fell off a cliff after the first four weeks - that's because his iOL was dreadful and got him killed. He's been playing injured for most of the season (he's on IR now with a broken shoulder blade - he missed time with a concussion too).

I'm not saying Brady can't be a good College OC - **** we saw he could be with LSU - but he wasn't able to adjust at the NFL level with the pieces he was given against opposition coaches that eat, sleep and drink film. Go watch the Cowboys or the Vikings film - you literally have CBs running the routes for the WRs because the DC KNEW what was coming.

He's 32, he's evidently not McVay, but he has time to improve. Maybe this is the perfect place for him to do that?

They’ve likely talked.
But no chance a hire has been made. I doubt Mario’s even signed his own contract yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Been one for years. He’s just back from a ban.
Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

He also said LSU would have won the national championship in 2019 without Burrows and that Brady "weasel'd his way" up the football ranks. He's trolling the site.
that doesn't mean I'm wrong and you guys are right

he did, he jumped form job to job to job in 2 years and fell on his face. Rhule did the same thing, call it weasel or whatever but they climb the ranks as quick as they can and it usually shows itself

AGAIN because reading comprehension is hard for you guys, I'm not hating on brady and he can be GREAT here, IDK, I'm just saying you can't know for sure because he's never been successful as an OC

but you guys are OVERSTATING his impact and playcalling abilities dramatically

I watched every single panther game start to finish, the playcalling was lackluster. 2019 LSU was great but he called plays very seldomly and had an OC holding his hand along with a superstar QB, 2 WR, and OL.

can he be great here yes? I'm not trolling, but I'm also not an idiot and I'm not going to drool over a dude who's only been an OC once and was not good at it

Advertisement
keep in mind, CMC was hurt most of the year and Darnold is his QB and was also hurt for periods. The same Darnold the Jets gave up on.
I don't know how to judge this stuff that well, but I love the people who post some results and are certain that person is no good. As if there is any OC with a straight line of game after game with success outside of like anyone coaching Alabama. Lets see how the fit is here. Perhaps it wasn't great in the NFL yet. I do remember a million people here not liking Lashlee till TVD made him look great. Or any of the other OC's we've had.

Advertisement
Back