(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

Advertisement
Tried to tell y'all last time around you had no clue the kinds of coaches Mario would choose from to put on this staff. Now just watch him work and learn to be fans again. Make sure y'all support these boys from the ground up. Cause when things are going smooth it takes every body.
Nice!

Advertisement
Confirmed (I'm no @Cribby but I ain't no slouch either lol)

Huge fckin hire.

Tread carefully.

fake-insider.gif

I would believe this but Brady only got canned a few days ago. I may be incorrect but it wasn't an obvious scenario that he would be canned? @OldhamA
I mean I'm King Cnut on here when it comes to Joe Brady, but here's 4 reasons why he was fired:
  • 3 points against the Giants
  • 6 points against the Patriots
  • Scored 30 points once this season
  • 24th and 29th ranked O in the NFL in 2021 (points for and yards for, respectively)
He was green af and the NFL worked out his system and tendencies very, very quickly - it was too much, too soon for him. His stuff obviously works in College, so perhaps this is the opportunity for him to learn how to be an OC. His playbook is great - as it should be as it's Sean Payton's!

Advertisement
Tried to tell y'all last time around you had no clue the kinds of coaches Mario would choose from to put on this staff. Now just watch him work and learn to be fans again. Make sure y'all support these boys from the ground up. Cause when things are going smooth it takes every body.
@Liberty City El - Get the helllllllll in here and give us the goooooods brother. Break it down for us, please!!!

Advertisement
I mean I'm King Cnut on here when it comes to Joe Brady, but here's 4 reasons why he was fired:
  • 24th and 29th ranked O in the NFL in 2021 (points for and yards for, respectively)
He was green af and the NFL worked out his system and tendencies very, very quickly - it was too much, too soon for him. His stuff obviously works in College, so perhaps this is the opportunity for him to learn how to be an OC. His playbook is great - as it should be as it's Sean Payton's!
Now show his 2019 LSU stats

Advertisement
If there were any questions about his role with the panthers

Advertisement
Back