(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

Advertisement
Confirmed (I'm no @Cribby but I ain't no slouch either lol)

Huge fckin hire.
MotherFvkkerrr!!!!!

1638917027302.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tried to tell y'all last time around you had no clue the kinds of coaches Mario would choose from to put on this staff. Now just watch him work and learn to be fans again. Make sure y'all support these boys from the ground up. Cause when things are going smooth it takes every body.
Do you have any idea who else he’s interested in when it comes to filling out the staff, specifically DC?

Whipple did resign from Pitt today. He did a pretty **** good job there. But wont be at their bowl, and they say stepped down unexpectedly for family reasons. So- Him coming to Miami doesnt seem plasusble right now although wouldnt be a bad hire, but Hey Im joining the Brady Bunch for Lunch!

Advertisement
Tried to tell y'all last time around you had no clue the kinds of coaches Mario would choose from to put on this staff. Now just watch him work and learn to be fans again. Make sure y'all support these boys from the ground up. Cause when things are going smooth it takes every body.

that's exactly what mario said today. and he and you are both right. let's do our part

by the way, are you confirming brady?

Advertisement
nobody pinch me

Advertisement
**** YES!!! If true. That would make one awesome coordinator hire. Can not ***** the DC one up because that side needs a lot of work.

Advertisement
Back