Rumor from CS

wushah

Junior
A poster there says Brown, Waters, Burgess- done deal to Louisville plus Gerald Christian and the other UF transfer (can't remember his name). TIFIW. Just passing along what I read.

Advertisement
Davis the running back?

Would really suck if true. I dont understand how Hurtt and Strong can pull this **** off.

A poster there says Brown, Waters, Burgess- done deal to Louisville plus Gerald Christian and the other UF transfer (can't remember his name). TIFIW. Just passing along what I read.

thx for the info. Missed you at the last game. You renewing next season? We'll be there...

Advertisement

if they want to get there and play in the ****** Big East, **** it, let them go. Isn't Brown a good student? Why would he want to go there, short of his brother getting a scholly.

If Hurtt was steering our recruits towards Shapiro for perks,chances are he has aligned himself with the monied men of L'Ville and is doing the same.

Advertisement
What is that site saying about Dixon and Lockhart

Matt (Canesport) is saying that Dixon never made it down there for the visit.
However, Bakas' article on the TE (Boesch) that made the visit quotes the kid as
saying he hung out with Dixon during the weekend. I don't know if it was the whole
weekend, half-day, 15 minutes,whatever......but it definitely did mention Dixon.

Lockhart? I think Shodell said that the kid and his mom are not saying much, and
he stated that the visit did not happen.

Advertisement
So, every recruit is worried about our sanctions but not about the BE probably losing it's auto bid after next season? or is it after 2013? I know it's coming up.

So, every recruit is worried about our sanctions but not about the BE probably losing it's auto bid after next season? or is it after 2013? I know it's coming up.

I hear this, and then I see OSU pulling in recruits with Urban. OSU should be fearing sanctions far more than us due to habital issues. Go figure.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. When Strong was at UF just about any recruit that came into contact with him loved him. It may come off racist but Strong related well to the black athlete, I know he was like a father to a ton of the guys on UF's team. When he got the Louisville gig Bushell transferred there and a few of our commits gave them a serious look.

Advertisement
If Hurtt was steering our recruits towards Shapiro for perks,chances are he has aligned himself with the monied men of L'Ville and is doing the same.

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner. Hurtt can't coach for ****, yet keeps reeling in good classes, smells of **** to me.

Rankins down to three
December, 18, 2011
DEC 18
9:53
PM ET
EmailPrintComments
By Jamie Newberg
Sheldon Rankins (Covington, Ga./Eastside) is getting close, very close to his decision. But before this three-star prospect makes his decision he would like to visit one more school. This past weekend the nation’s No. 50 defensive end made an official visit to Louisville.

“It was a super visit to Louisville,” Rankins said. “I got a great feel for everything -- the campus, players, coaches, atmosphere, academics and environment. I mean everything. It was great.”

Rankins, 6-foot-3 and 245 pounds, has already been to USF for two unofficial visits. He will make an official visit to Wake Forest in January.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider

Four-star LB names a leader
December, 18, 2011
DEC 18
5:31
PM ET
EmailPrintComments
By Jamie Newberg
Four-star linebacker Nick Dawson (Charlotte, N.C./Berry) just got back from his official visit to Louisville. He was so impressed with his visit he came home favoring the Cardinals.

“Louisville was great,” Dawson said. “Everything was terrific. I love the big family environment. And I have a big opportunity to play at linebacker. They like me as an inside guy. Coach (Charlie) Strong has a great defensive background. That is big for me. He can help me, my game and career. I would love to go there and play that position.

“Louisville is my favorite at this point. Teddy (Bridgewater) has done a great job as a true freshman. They are going to win big with him. And I can be that QB for the defense. I just have to work hard. That would be very cool.”
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider

Advertisement
Back