Rumor from CS

Advertisement
**** I like Waters too. I like his little ugly move he puts on DBs when they try to bump and run. Kid will be solid.

Lewis is the best WR in this class along with AJL tho. Arguably 2 of the top 5 WR's in this state.

Advertisement
Definitely don't expect waters to be in this class. From what I understand he's decomitted

Makes sense. Golden has been very up front about looking around and i think Herb may have worn out his welcome. Sure maybe waters is the one that said take a hike, but gut feeling says we moved on.

Definitely don't expect waters to be in this class. From what I understand he's decomitted

Makes sense. Golden has been very up front about looking around and i think Herb may have worn out his welcome. Sure maybe waters is the one that said take a hike, but gut feeling says we moved on.

And I can live with that style of recruiting. Don't get stuck waiting for a plan Z kid after the kid decommitts right before NSD.

And I can live with that style of recruiting. Don't get stuck waiting for a plan Z kid after the kid decommitts right before NSD.

I'm right there with you. I like Waters but receivers like him arent exactly one in a million. As long as you arent sitting there ******* around you should be able to pull someone else.

Advertisement
Dayum kid was our difference maker. We are officially ****ed!

Don't know if I would call him a difference maker, loved his versatility as he could've played WR or CB, but as Jhall pointed out Waters is more the dime a dozen recruit versus the true game breaker.

Advertisement
We gon' git got by signing day...we are gonna have a few defections, I can feel it in my bones...lets hope Golden Al has himself a good plan to fill the spots with quality players, not table scraps.

Advertisement
Guys, I know it ****es us off that Louisville keeps picking off some recruits we'd like to get, but we need to remember one thing about the Big East.

WE were in the Big East and won National Championships while operating in the Big East.

The ACC hasn't been very kind to us.

Yet.

Guys, I know it ****es us off that Louisville keeps picking off some recruits we'd like to get, but we need to remember one thing about the Big East.

WE were in the Big East and won National Championships while operating in the Big East.

The ACC hasn't been very kind to us.

Yet.

Yeah, but the Big East was quite a bit stronger when we were in it than it is now.

Advertisement
Back