Rumor around Noles camp...

Advertisement
Short of actual murder!! NO SUSPENSION
And the only reason would not be an actual suspension but the fact that the person is probably in jail. This scenario also does not apply if the TRAILERHASSE police department is involved in the investigation!!!!

Short of actual murder!! NO SUSPENSION
And the only reason would not be an actual suspension but the fact that the person is probably in jail. This scenario also does not apply if the TRAILERHASSE police department is involved in the investigation!!!!

Nope. He get out on Saturday for Work Release. Running steps is the only punishment for feather people.

Advertisement
I don't know what actually happened, but for those saying nothing will come of multiple failed drug tests, ask Greg Reid, and Jarmon Fortson how failing multiple drug tests turned out. Both were.major contributors.

At FSU, after the third failed drug test, you get suspended. Any other failed drug test after that is grounds for dismissal.

I don't know what actually happened, but for those saying nothing will come of multiple failed drug tests, ask Greg Reid, and Jarmon Fortson how failing multiple drug tests turned out. Both were.major contributors.

At FSU, after the third failed drug test, you get suspended. Any other failed drug test after that is grounds for dismissal.

How many rapes do you get before suspension?

i think even murder is only a first half of a game suspension. if i had to live in trailerhassee i would prob do drugs too. lol

Advertisement
The TPD has accidentally deleted and shred all files and notes relating to this case.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't wish bad luck on this kid. I think he has a lot of maturity issues that he has to get through or his enormous talent is going to be wasted. The best thing for him would have been for him to take a year off after high school, move in with an out of town relative and work in construction or something. He had no idea where he wanted go to college and just wasn't ready to make the biggest decision of his life to that point. We lost him because in my opinion he in his mind needed to get away from home. USC was attractive to him because that's about as far away as you could get. FSU was a compromise. Not sure he has adjusted there.

I can't wish bad luck on this kid. I think he has a lot of maturity issues that he has to get through or his enormous talent is going to be wasted. The best thing for him would have been for him to take a year off after high school, move in with an out of town relative and work in construction or something. He had no idea where he wanted go to college and just wasn't ready to make the biggest decision of his life to that point. We lost him because in my opinion he in his mind needed to get away from home. USC was attractive to him because that's about as far away as you could get. FSU was a compromise. Not sure he has adjusted there.

100% spot on

Advertisement
Back