Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

**** you ******* .... guess you need to be addressed in the language you use towards others. Clear enough? Giving them ammunition???? It is ALL 100% PUBLIC INFORMATION ON THE NASDAQ SITE. The "topic" is all over the sports and financial website newscasts. It is ALL being discussed on every Canes football board ... has been since the merger. Being discussed on the main board. Meet it head on. Address it ... discuss it. Understand it. MSPR is an extremely speculative stock and company. It MIGHT succeed but it is behind on achieving operating benchmarks. Ruiz MIGHT have personal wealth independent of MSPR sufficient to continue NIL programs for 2023 and other future classes. That has yet to be confirmed. Life Wallet IS part of MSPR ... there is even a convenient tab on the MSPR website to view the athletes with NIL deals.

Hoping that at least 1-2 other entities are in the works, independent of this group, to ensure that UM has other sources of NIL deals going forward to maintain a competitive position vs other major programs. Would be great if MSPR attains a break even level of operations and turns a profit ... but even better if that happens and his group is one of at least 3 major NIL groups supporting UM athletics.

You are relentless, what is your endgame here?

His business may or may not succeed, but your ultimate goal is to create and continue to stir up doubt in NIL programs which hurts our recruiting. Do you not fūcking get this you god**** idiot?

Anybody with half a brain understands that his company’s success is not a sure thing, you don’t have to keep nagging about that and then tying it into NL. This is exactly what our rivals want.

But yet you keep at it, any recruit/family reading this may read your post and shy away, but yet it has nothing to do with his NIL programs. There is literally something wrong with you.

Advertisement
Multiple people here have said just that - you can choose not to believe them, and that's fine.

IMO, the pushback to your original claim (such that it was - Ruiz's (in)ability to satisfy his current [to near-term] NIL debts) was born because it is somewhat strange for a Canes fan to be driving the "John Ruiz... I don't know, seems kinda fishy" bus.
It is a topic being discussed on EVERY canes site. People are very interested in and concerned about every facet of NIL.

You are relentless, what is your endgame here?

His business may or may not succeed, but your ultimate goal is to create and continue to stir up doubt in NIL programs which hurts our recruiting. Do you not fūcking get this you god**** idiot?

Anybody with half a brain understands that his company’s success is not a sure thing, you don’t have to keep nagging about that and then tying it into NL. This is exactly what our rivals want.

But yet you keep at it, any recruit/family reading this may read your post and shy away, but yet it has nothing to do with his NIL programs. There is literally something wrong with you.
GFY. Stop *****ing and I will stop responding to you. EverubCanes site is discussing Nil programs, the need for UM to have OTHER sources besides Ruiz. I am discussing concerns with other UM fans on an obscure sports blog site. 99% of sports fans have never heard of this site - it’s not like it is the evening news.

GFY. Stop *****ing and I will stop responding to you. EverubCanes site is discussing Nil programs, the need for UM to have OTHER sources besides Ruiz. I am discussing concerns with other UM fans on an obscure sports blog site. 99% of sports fans have never heard of this site - it’s not like it is the evening news.

How about you go GFY. You keep nagging on the same thing and creating this doubt when there is none, what the fūck is wrong with you?

You know this not an obscure sports blog site, this is read everywhere, including at the Hecht and by our rivals. coaches, players, recruits, and their families, read this. Or have you not kept up, you fūcking retarded idiot?

This must mean you realize that if this were a well read site you might not say what you’re saying. Which we already know, that you know, is a lie. Are you seriously a troll, are you a gator fan?

For you to say this is an obscure site, it makes me think you have an agenda here - to run down our NIL program and get it out there as much as possible.

We do have other sources, they're just not as up front and out in public about it. TVD is driving a BMW 7 series. He didn't get that from Ruiz.

This is only a thing because they want it to be. There is no concern at all from people connected to the program. Just like when everyone panicked when all the good coaches were getting snapped up and we hadn't even fired Manny yet, this will turn out better than expected as well.

Advertisement
We do have other sources, they're just not as up front and out in public about it. TVD is driving a BMW 7 series. He didn't get that from Ruiz.

This is only a thing because they want it to be. There is no concern at all from people connected to the program. Just like when everyone panicked when all the good coaches were getting snapped up and we hadn't even fired Manny yet, this will turn out better than expected as well.

Don’t worry about it this is an obscure sports fan site, where fans like this add more gasoline to the fire of our enemies, rather than defending our position.

Don’t worry about it this is an obscure sports fan site, where fans like this add more gasoline to the fire of our enemies, rather than defending our position.
If I thought there was any cause for concern, I'd happily say so. There is none. We didn't even know Ruiz existed a year ago and there was still money wanting the program to succeed. The hundreds of millions flowing in aren't coming from Ruiz.

A simple step back will show that.

@Cryptical Envelopment Question on his liquidity and how the SPAC process worked. When he went to Lionheart and they agreed to the combination with the SPAC, I’m assuming he was diluted and gave up a percent of his equity in exchange for an amount of cash based off of the value of the company. I think it’s been said he owns 65% now, so let’s say he owned 75% before. Did that amount purchased or sold publicly go to him or into the business? Am I thinking of this totally wrong?

How about you go GFY. You keep nagging on the same thing and creating this doubt when there is none, what the fūck is wrong with you?

You know this not an obscure sports blog site, this is read everywhere, including at the Hecht and by our rivals. coaches, players, recruits, and their families, read this. Or have you not kept up, you fūcking retarded idiot?

This must mean you realize that if this were a well read site you might not say what you’re saying. Which we already know, that you know, is a lie. Are you seriously a troll, are you a gator fan?

For you to say this is an obscure site, it makes me think you have an agenda here - to run down our NIL program and get it out there as much as possible.
I lived a few blocks from UM campus for 27 years ... have had season tickets since 1990 and support the UM football program by buying tickets, going to home games at the Rock, and going to away games. Headed to College Station in September and hoping for an upset by Mario and staff. Most people that I know that DO go to games don't get involved with sports blogs ... my season ticket holding buddy has never heard of Rivals, Canesport, Canesight, 247 sports or any of these team blogs. Go check out the new ON3 site ... NIL is a tab on their site and NIL news is one sub-item. There are all sorts of details on the Ruiz SPAC deal and the "investigation". I have not mentioned ANYTHING in my comments that is not already being broadcast and discussed in several similar sports blogs in addition to the financial press. I am not CREATING doubt .... the DOUBT that is being created is a result of the MSPR stock opening at over $10 and a few days later down to $1.07 per share.

Advertisement
If I thought there was any cause for concern, I'd happily say so. There is none. We didn't even know Ruiz existed a year ago and there was still money wanting the program to succeed. The hundreds of millions flowing in aren't coming from Ruiz.

A simple step back will show that.
The funds coming in for the program represent a huge amount and as In understand are primarily UM funds for facilities. What other NIL initiatives are being developed. I recall the Mas Brothers had initially anticipated doing something but haven't heard any updates. I would expect that Radakovich is working to land local business entities to provide NIL opportunities ... similar to the Ruiz concept of businesses using UM players to promote their products ... actual NIL arrangements vs the "collectives" being used by UF and FSU ... which are much more akin to simple "play for pay".

The funds coming in for the program represent a huge amount and as In understand are primarily UM funds for facilities. What other NIL initiatives are being developed. I recall the Mas Brothers had initially anticipated doing something but haven't heard any updates. I would expect that Radakovich is working to land local business entities to provide NIL opportunities ... similar to the Ruiz concept of businesses using UM players to promote their products ... actual NIL arrangements vs the "collectives" being used by UF and FSU ... which are much more akin to simple "play for pay".
Pretty sure that’s a big no no.

I only know what I was told and that was that Ruiz wasn't the only one doing NIL deals, but some prefer to not be as obvious about it and they have deep pockets also.

It doesn't take tens of billions to make NIL happen, even without collectives.

UM has nothing to do with Ruiz. And that is the way it needs to stay.
Lol, so the players are not going through compliance for deals with life wallet? Every headline about Ruiz says UM booster. I will agree that they have kept him at arms length of the school. As long as the current kids keep getting paid I don’t care what his Stock price is.

Advertisement
Its pretty shocking if Ruiz's NIL opportunities are the only ones out there in South Florida. In a dynamic, urban area like Miami, where the **** are other businesses who might provide opportunities to the mutual benefit of their firms and the athletes? If more stepped forward, it would provide a broader NIL base and take the pressure (to the extent it exists) off Mr. Ruiz.

@Cryptical Envelopment Question on his liquidity and how the SPAC process worked. When he went to Lionheart and they agreed to the combination with the SPAC, I’m assuming he was diluted and gave up a percent of his equity in exchange for an amount of cash based off of the value of the company. I think it’s been said he owns 65% now, so let’s say he owned 75% before. Did that amount purchased or sold publicly go to him or into the business? Am I thinking of this totally wrong?

The amount of equity that Lionheart took down was a small fraction of that.

Lionheart put $230M into the company at a $32.6B valuation.

The amount of equity that Lionheart took down was a small fraction of that.

Lionheart put $230M into the company at a $32.6B valuation.

So the shares that went to the public, did that dilute him or is that part of the Lionheart contribution?

Advertisement
Yes. The downside is not significant.

Would be funny to watch the stock rebound and all the short-sellers lose their minds.

Canes fans, let's GameStop this stock. It's between $1 and $2. Buy, buy, buy...
In for 1.06 a pop

Space Force Reaction GIF

So the shares that went to the public, did that dilute him or is that part of the Lionheart contribution?

I mean, if the company was wholly owned by him and Quezada (it at least nearly is), then by definition he was diluted. But if Lionheart bought roughly ~.67% of the company, that would mean that Ruiz contributed approximately one half of 1% to the deal. Rounding error. And the $230M going into he company coffers makes his shares worth $230M/X more. Wash in theory.

Ruiz'a NIL opportunities are not the only ones out there for Miami players. They probably account for most of the substantial ones doe.
Would like to know who any other businesses in So Fla paying for use of an athlete's NIL are. Ruiz is the only player as far as I've heard. Certainly, the only one who has gotten any notice/publicity (which is, after all, the name of the game).

Lol, so the players are not going through compliance for deals with life wallet? Every headline about Ruiz says UM booster. I will agree that they have kept him at arms length of the school. As long as the current kids keep getting paid I don’t care what his Stock price is.
As I understand how it's supposed to work, the NIL monetary "contract" is solely between the employer and the athlete. The school is out of the picture. Maybe I'm wrong; if so, pls enlighten!

Advertisement
Back