Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

That's a worst case scenario thing.... I mean it's realistic but I don't see that happening.... From a business standpoint if he were to cancel deals pertaining to NIL's how does he recover respectability from future clients???... That's a really bad look, ya know??...
Likely the current season proceeds accordingly, but think about the next season. In any case, he’s not likely to lose that kind of money unless he has his whole net worth tied to risky investments.

Advertisement
I mean, why would anyone buy until they show they can have an up day? It's getting pounded by the shorts. Eventually they have to buy their stock back. But they aren't done yet it seems.
For myself just looking for a little advice... as I said I'm not that experienced at this stuff so was just looking for a little help as to what to watch for... Your info helps as well.. thanks...

Question- What's the difference between MSPR and MSPRZ??? One is trading at $1.93 right now where the other is .67 cents....
I assume MSPR is the one that went public earlier this week and has been dropping??? Asking because I'm interested in buying while it's really low and want to know I'm getting the right stock... thanks... Yes I'm inexperienced at this... LOL!!!
MSPRZ is probably the warrants for MSPR

Advertisement
The most important number in a stock's future movement is earnings. The earnings per share are actually pretty decent. However, next week the latest EPS is expected to be reported. This stock had been flat a while before the acquisition was complete. I'm sure as soon as it went up a little , many of those who had bought in around $15 (or had it pre- IPO) bailed and the rest of the group panicked and capitulated. Years ago Amazon had went up to 80 something came back into single digits. Well as they say...the rest is history.

Why? Rovell is a scumbag.

The guy is totally clueless. You can see his stupidity from a mile away. And I don’t know if he’s a racist in his heart or not, but my ears always perk up when people say something along the lines of, some of my friends are Black people, or in his case, I have MLK memorabilia. Well you know there are people that have World War II memorabilia including some NažI helmets and knives and things like that, it doesn’t mean that they are NažI, they just had a grandfather that got them off dead German soldiers, just like this does not mean he’s an open hearted peaceful man wanting social justice.

At best, he’s a clueless schlub. At worst, I’ll leave that for you and @TrumpyCane.

Advertisement
I'm a novice in all of this compared to a lot of posters here that have chimed in....but there's no shot Ruiz didn't cash out a little taking the company public. Did he go and deposit $20 billion into his bank account? Absolutely not. But I'm sure he did pocket a nice little bonus and was rewarded handsomely for taking that company public.

After that, totally agree with your (and others) assessments. The company is still unproven and has to now show it's truly a business.
He didn't take anything "out" and he is not worth anywhere close to one billion dollars ... especially not with MSPR. Lionheart agreed to merge with MSPR and change THEIR ticker symbol to MSPR ... so Ruiz did a merger and DID NOT go the normal route of doing an initial public offering (IPO) as the IPO would have been scrutinized heavily by the Securities Exchange Commission.

The total "float" or number of shares of stock that were trading before the merger was around 12 million shares ... that number was increased post merger to 29 million shares ... that is all there is authorized on the market. The MSPR company had an operating loss of $33 million dollars in 2021 on $8 million in revenue. That is it. 1st quarter of 2022 revenue was $8.2 million against expenses of $11.7 million before interest expenses of $10.4 million for a total FIRST QUARTER LOSS OF $13.9 MILLION. The book value of the MSPR stock is -$5.29 per share.

The stock distribution is unusual to say the least.

-Actual float as of yesterday 29 million shares of class A common stock (shares being traded and held by investors).
-Class A common stock issued to officers:
-Ophir Sternberg 601,617,497 shares
-Thomas Hawkins 1.190.000
-Roger Meltzer 1.190,000

-Class V common Stock issued:
-John Ruiz 2.1 billion shares
-Frank Quesada 900 million shares

Lionhart shares were trading at $10 before the merger. It appears that Ruiz simply took that share value in a market where 12 million shares were
being traded and "assigned" it to the Class V common stock to come up with a "PROJECTED" $30 billion dollar "valuation".

MSPR shows $200 million in long term debt on their balance sheet and an interest expense in excess of $10 million for the 1st quarter of 2022. MSPR has a LONG way to go to even approach break even let alone make a profit. It will be interesting to see where this company is revenue wise in a years time. Now that it is publicly traded information is available easily.

He’s taking a beating on Wall Street.

Gayturd board and Semenhole board have threads watching this every day and updating it just hoping that it all blows up and Ruiz sinks.

Advertisement
He didn't take anything "out" and he is not worth anywhere close to one billion dollars ... especially not with MSPR. Lionheart agreed to merge with MSPR and change THEIR ticker symbol to MSPR ... so Ruiz did a merger and DID NOT go the normal route of doing an initial public offering (IPO) as the IPO would have been scrutinized heavily by the Securities Exchange Commission.

The total "float" or number of shares of stock that were trading before the merger was around 12 million shares ... that number was increased post merger to 29 million shares ... that is all there is authorized on the market. The MSPR company had an operating loss of $33 million dollars in 2021 on $8 million in revenue. That is it. 1st quarter of 2022 revenue was $8.2 million against expenses of $11.7 million before interest expenses of $10.4 million for a total FIRST QUARTER LOSS OF $13.9 MILLION. The book value of the MSPR stock is -$5.29 per share.

The stock distribution is unusual to say the least.

-Actual float as of yesterday 29 million shares of class A common stock (shares being traded and held by investors).
-Class A common stock issued to officers:
-Ophir Sternberg 601,617,497 shares
-Thomas Hawkins 1.190.000
-Roger Meltzer 1.190,000

-Class V common Stock issued:
-John Ruiz 2.1 billion shares
-Frank Quesada 900 million shares

Lionhart shares were trading at $10 before the merger. It appears that Ruiz simply took that share value in a market where 12 million shares were
being traded and "assigned" it to the Class V common stock to come up with a "PROJECTED" $30 billion dollar "valuation".

MSPR shows $200 million in long term debt on their balance sheet and an interest expense in excess of $10 million for the 1st quarter of 2022. MSPR has a LONG way to go to even approach break even let alone make a profit. It will be interesting to see where this company is revenue wise in a years time. Now that it is publicly traded information is available easily.

This is all correct and this is all insignificant, because the success or failure of his company is dependent on his ability to generate revenue in terms of his insurance collection business model.

That is always the way it has been.

It is practically irrelevant what his share prices is today, what you’re highlighting is a diluted share price and market reticence regarding possible future profitability.

As I have always said regarding this issue, it’s dependent on the execution of his business model. The long-term viability will not be determined today, tomorrow, or the day after. If over the next couple of years there is a trend towards increasing recoveries, you will see it trading higher as confidence grows in the model’s ability to generate revenue and be profitable.

You can write a book about the number of companies that spent years and years with a negative PE ratios, basically nonexistent PE’s, until they became ultimately became profitable going concerns. You know all the names.

Ruiz’ idea and business concept was always based on projected future income, not current profitability nor current stock price.

I’m sure some of the people upvoting your post are doing so because they think this means he’s failing. He’s not. All that means is they are as stupid as Florida gaturd and Forfeit State fans.

His failure or success will not be determined anytime this year.

But I’m not cheering against this guy. I hope he ultimately succeeds, but whether he does or he doesn’t, at the end of the day, as long as he keeps signing those NIL checks I wouldn’t even worry about it, especially since he’s not the only one that will be securing NIL deals, he’s just the most vocal one.

He’s taking a beating on Wall Street.

Gayturd board and Semenhole board have threads watching this every day and updating it just hoping that it all blows up and Ruiz sinks.

Lots of bigger and more established and well funded companies have taken beatings on Wall Street. Check out Bank of America‘s price around 2009 or 2010. It was around two dollars a share. You only take a beating if you sell, by the way.

Predicted several months ago this whole Ruiz/NIL thing will end up as a Corben documentary in a couple years.

Advertisement
This is all correct and this is all insignificant, because the success or failure of his company is dependent on his ability to generate revenue in terms of his insurance collection business model.

That is always the way it has been.

It is practically irrelevant what his share prices is today, what you’re highlighting is a diluted share price and market reticence regarding possible future profitability.

As I have always said regarding this issue, it’s dependent on the execution of his business model. The long-term viability will not be determined today, tomorrow, or the day after. If over the next couple of years there is a trend towards increasing recoveries, you will see it trading higher as confidence grows in the model’s ability to generate revenue and be profitable.

You can write a book about the number of companies that spent years and years with a negative PE ratios, basically nonexistent PE’s, until they became ultimately became profitable going concerns. You know all the names.

Ruiz’ idea and business concept was always based on projected future income, not current profitability nor current stock price.

I’m sure some of the people upvoting your post are doing so because they think this means he’s failing. He’s not. All that means is they are as stupid as Florida gaturd and Forfeit State fans.

His failure or success will not be determined anytime this year.

But I’m not cheering against this guy. I hope he ultimately succeeds, but whether he does or he doesn’t, at the end of the day, as long as he keeps signing those NIL checks I wouldn’t even worry about it, especially since he’s not the only one that will be securing NIL deals, he’s just the most vocal one.
The concern is that he WILL continue fulfilling NIL commitments already made. His company needs to show that its cost of producing recovery revenue is profitable.

The concern is that he WILL continue fulfilling NIL commitments already made. His company needs to show that its cost of producing recovery revenue is profitable.
If he executes it well, we will laugh about the start of his merger in five years down the road.

Why wouldn’t he? His short term obligations can’t be dependent on his share price, unless you know something that I don’t. His current commitments are short term. His company’s success or failure is a long-term bet.

Advertisement
Back