Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Advertisement
That’s how I feel. Just throw some walking around money in there.
Exactly. Nothing that I would be terrified to lose, but people don't really seem to understand. This could be a very big thing. The possible upside FAR outweighs the downside. You could lose 100%(I highly doubt it, but it is possible) or you could end up making 10,000+ percent or anything in between. Its a stock with very high potential. And for me. I love a stock where the CEO is also the owner. Especially when the owner was actaully involved in the creation of the service they provide. I love a stock where the CEO/Owner are very intelligent people who know how to market their stock. It checks all these boxes, among all the other things regarding the business and its competitors. It really is what many would call a disruptor stock IMO.

Yup. I personally am going to put some money into it once I see the rotation back into these types of stocks. I will just throw it down and forget about it. Maybe even buy some leaps.

No option chains yet.

Exactly. Nothing that I would be terrified to lose, but people don't really seem to understand. This could be a very big thing. The possible upside FAR outweighs the downside. You could lose 100%(I highly doubt it, but it is possible) or you could end up making 10,000+ percent or anything in between. Its a stock with very high potential. And for me. I love a stock where the CEO is also the owner. Especially when the owner was actaully involved in the creation of the service they provide. I love a stock where the CEO/Owner are very intelligent people who know how to market their stock. It checks all these boxes, among all the other things regarding the business and its competitors. It really is what many would call a disruptor stock IMO.

And even more importantly IMO, he is the majority shareholder and is also incentivized further as his law firm gets a 20% rip on what's recovered.

I am a BIG fan of investing in early companies that are well funded where investor and management interests dovetail. He is completely incentivized to get the stock price up.

If he wins, we win. If he were unloading half his stock in the SPAC it would be a different story. But he didn't. He has stayed fully in the game.

It doesn't matter what the price is to him now. He's not exiting. It's about where it will go when they start printing money.

If you are retail and interested in this company, this price plunge in a terrible macro environment is a f'ing GIFT.

Advertisement

Because twitter.

That's freaking awesome. Starting QB for UM plastered all over Wall St.

Screenshot_20220526-204956_Samsung Internet.jpg

No option chains yet.

And even more importantly IMO, he is the majority shareholder and is also incentivized further as his law firm gets a 20% rip on what's recovered.

I am a BIG fan of investing in early companies that are well funded where investor and management interests dovetail. He is completely incentivized to get the stock price up.

If he wins, we win. If he were unloading half his stock in the SPAC it would be a different story. But he didn't. He has stayed fully in the game.

It doesn't matter what the price is to him now. He's not exiting. It's about where it will go when they start printing money.

If you are retail and interested in this company, this price plunge in a terrible macro environment is a f'ing GIFT.
Haha ya I figured there would be no option chains yet. I was speaking down the road. But appreciate you looking it up for me.

Exactly regarding majority holder. That was actually the point I was getting at, but I totally forgot to write it. It should have read something like I love when you have a smart CEO who is great at marketing and a CEO that was the owner, who helped create the service that is provided AND also owns the majority of the shares.

I am also a big fan of investing in early companies that are well funded where the investor and mgmt interest dovetail. For the exact reason you mentioned and again. This fits the bill.

Exactly, he is not worried and guess what? He knows WAY more about all of this than any of us here. You are exactly correct in situations like this, if you see the CEO dumping stock, that could be cause for concern. If you see them buying up more, especially after a downturn, generally speaking that is a great time to buy. its different since this is such an early spac, but holding through a downturn for him is a great sign.

And again. Right on the money. He doesn't give a single fvck what the price is. He is going to ride this thing up for years before he even thinks about the price.

Yup, that is what I have been saying. This environment for these types of stocks is a huge gift for people that have had money on the side and were waiting to get in on these types of stocks. This is no different. If you want to get in on this stock. You are lucky af that this just happened to coincide with this insane market.

Haha ya I figured there would be no option chains yet. I was speaking down the road. But appreciate you looking it up for me.

Exactly regarding majority holder. That was actually the point I was getting at, but I totally forgot to write it. It should have read something like I love when you have a smart CEO who is great at marketing and a CEO that was the owner, who helped create the service that is provided AND also owns the majority of the shares.

I am also a big fan of investing in early companies that are well funded where the investor and mgmt interest dovetail. For the exact reason you mentioned and again. This fits the bill.

Exactly, he is not worried and guess what? He knows WAY more about all of this than any of us here. You are exactly correct in situations like this, if you see the CEO dumping stock, that could be cause for concern. If you see them buying up more, especially after a downturn, generally speaking that is a great time to buy. its different since this is such an early spac, but holding through a downturn for him is a great sign.

And again. Right on the money. He doesn't give a single fvck what the price is. He is going to ride this thing up for years before he even thinks about the price.

Yup, that is what I have been saying. This environment for these types of stocks is a huge gift for people that have had money on the side and were waiting to get in on these types of stocks. This is no different. If you want to get in on this stock. You are lucky af that this just happened to coincide with this insane market.

You are describing Galaxy Digital (BRPHF) to the letter, fwiw.

Advertisement
I guess I know what I am going to be doing for the next few hours. Just got out of back to back meetings all day and thought I had some time to relax.

Thanks! lol. :ROFLMAO:

TLDR:

Mike Novogratz, multi-billionaire former Goldman partner/ Fortress President. He's been stealing a ton of the best young talent in finance. He's basically building the Goldman Sachs of blockchain/crypto. He owns 70% of it. Big catalysts are *expected* and planned uplist to NASDAQ and BitGo (major institutional custodial) acquisition this year. Smart f'ing cookie.

"Galaxy Digital operates as a technology-driven financial services and investment management firm that provides institutions and direct clients with a full suite of financial solutions spanning the digital assets ecosystem. Galaxy Digital operates five synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management, Principal Investments, Investment Banking,
and Mining."

It’s amazing that these gators are so obsessed with Ruiz that they seem to ignore any financial news whatsoever.
Tesla stock was like at 600 a few days ago. Down from almost 1300 less than 6 months ago.
And that mfer is still gonna by Twitter.
At a **** discount!!!!
Twitter at 54.20 isn't a discount tbh. If their wasn't an aggreement made, Twitters stock price would be at like $23 right now. It peaked at like $46 pre-Covid.

TLDR:

Mike Novogratz, multi-billionaire former Goldman partner/ Fortress President. He's been stealing a ton of the best young talent in finance. He's basically building the Goldman Sachs of blockchain/crypto. He owns 70% of it. Big catalysts are *expected* and planned uplist to NASDAQ and BitGo (major institutional custodial) acquisition this year. Smart f'ing cookie.

"Galaxy Digital operates as a technology-driven financial services and investment management firm that provides institutions and direct clients with a full suite of financial solutions spanning the digital assets ecosystem. Galaxy Digital operates five synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management, Principal Investments, Investment Banking,
and Mining."
I appreciate the TLDR. I actually was just going through their financials and just general due diligence regarding this stock and I honestly think this stock has potential to be a real AAPL type multimultiMulti bagger if Crypto ends up taking off like we all think it will over the next 10 years or so. I am certainly going to be investing in this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Advertisement
Question- What's the difference between MSPR and MSPRZ??? One is trading at $1.93 right now where the other is .67 cents....
I assume MSPR is the one that went public earlier this week and has been dropping??? Asking because I'm interested in buying while it's really low and want to know I'm getting the right stock... thanks... Yes I'm inexperienced at this... LOL!!!

Question- What's the difference between MSPR and MSPRZ??? One is trading at $1.93 right now where the other is .67 cents....
I assume MSPR is the one that went public earlier this week and has been dropping??? Asking because I'm interested in buying while it's really low and want to know I'm getting the right stock... thanks... Yes I'm inexperienced at this... LOL!!!

TrumpyCane thinks you should keep waiting until it gets below 1.50, hit even go below 1 at one point

Advertisement
I guess the concern is the kids stop getting paid if his worth drops below a certain level.
That's a worst case scenario thing.... I mean it's realistic but I don't see that happening.... From a business standpoint if he were to cancel deals pertaining to NIL's how does he recover respectability from future clients???... That's a really bad look, ya know??...

I appreciate the TLDR. I actually was just going through their financials and just general due diligence regarding this stock and I honestly think this stock has potential to be a real AAPL type multimultiMulti bagger if Crypto ends up taking off like we all think it will over the next 10 years or so. I am certainly going to be investing in this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Join the stock thread in the offtopic board

Advertisement
Back