Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Is this your first time following a stock? These are the ambulance chasers of the stock world, but a few rungs lower on the ladder. The fact that you think this has any relevancy to this thread tells me you are one of those guys that buys stocks by slapping the big green buy button in RobinHood.

What ever happened to "I like Ruiz! How dare you claim I don't like him." You are literally spreading a class action claim that can do nothing but hurt his stock.

Advertisement
I think it’s done tanking. If they can make $1B a year with minimal overhead, the stock could sit at $3-$4 bucks thru the end of the year.

That’s 2:1 on your investment potentially.
Its a very speculative stock. This is the type of stock, where you buy it now, and hope that 15 years from now its worth 300 bucks after a handful of stock splits.

Do you understand what this is? It’s a solicitation.

Ya don't say...
1653603845446.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. And be sure to enter your username and password correctly. And then just sit back and relax. Everything is safe and secure.

View attachment 187309
LOL!!

"I certainly need to make sure my Wells Fargo account is safe since it looks like I am about to be rich thanks to this email I just received from Bronstein, Gerwirtz, and Grossman regarding my recent stock purchase."
17bdt9.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this your first time following a stock? These are the ambulance chasers of the stock world, but a few rungs lower on the ladder. The fact that you think this has any relevancy to this thread tells me you are one of those guys that buys stocks by slapping the big green buy button in RobinHood.

What ever happened to "I like Ruiz! How dare you claim I don't like him." You are literally spreading a class action claim that can do nothing but hurt his stock.

It’s amazing that these gators are so obsessed with Ruiz that they seem to ignore any financial news whatsoever.
Tesla stock was like at 600 a few days ago. Down from almost 1300 less than 6 months ago.
And that mfer is still gonna by Twitter.
At a **** discount!!!!

Advertisement
Back