Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Advertisement
Oh, ****e, John Ruiz is broke...
View attachment 186913

I keed, I keed, but it hasn't been a good morning...
This is not a response to you. Since I know you understand what is going on, but I am quoting you since you have the chart right here. Anyone that this worries, needs to go take a look at most of the IPOs/SPACs from this year, especially tech/speculative. They have been getting crushed. This is not exclusive to Ruiz and will most likely bounce back once people rotate back into stocks like this. This is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Look at Coin down 82% and hoow down 74%. These were literally 2 of the most talked about IPOs of the year

Advertisement
This is not a response to you. Since I know you understand what is going on, but I am quoting you since you have the chart right here. Anyone that this worries, needs to go take a look at most of the IPOs/SPACs from this year, especially tech/speculative. They have been getting crushed. This is not exclusive to Ruiz and will most likely bounce back once people rotate back into stocks like this. This is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Look at Coin down 82% and hoow down 74%. These were literally 2 of the most talked about IPOs of the year

At the end of the day, how many more billions John Ruiz will be worth is dependent on the future success of his business concept.

But like I said in earlier threads, even with LCAP in the single digits, the guy is still worth multiple billions.

And I love the guy and wish him and his family the very best, but what I have in common with him is that we are both Miami hurricane fanatics, and my main interest in him is for him to continue his funding of NIL deals, and I see nothing that is going to change with respect to that in the near or mid term.

So I am good.

Someone needs to destroy this "MBA student".... He is trying to clown a canes fan but literally has no idea how a SPAC valuation works.....

the most embarrassing part is he is completely incorrect and acting all snooty.

I already got after him for posting that because of the drop by LCAP today that there are a lot of average investors that lost their shirt. Which shows how totally ignorant he is because the average investor is not even touching any of these deals. The guys is just completely stupid.

Advertisement
At the end of the day, how many more billions John Ruiz will be worth id dependent on the future success of his business concept.

But like I said in earlier threads, even with LCAP in the single digits, the guy is still worth multiple billions.

And I love the guy and wish him and his family the very best, but what I have in common with him is that we are both Miami hurricane fanatics, and my main interest in him is for him to continue his funding of NIL deals, and I see nothing that is going to change with respect to that in the near or mid term.

So I am good.
Exactly 100%. He is still worth many billions and NIL is a drop in the bucket for him. So it won't effect anything.

Even so, SPACs are just getting hit hard right now. IPOs are getting hit hard right now. Tech is getting hit hard right now. Speculative are getting hit hard right now.

A lot of these stocks have been trading almost like a leveraged ETF lol. Look at plug Spy down 1% today Plug dropped 9%. This trend is going to continue most likely. So we should see this drop even further, but once people start rotating back into these types of stocks. Unless Ruiz really drives the company into the ground(which I don't think he will for obvious reasons). It will soar way above the 10 dollar IPO

Someone needs to destroy this "MBA student".... He is trying to clown a canes fan but literally has no idea how a SPAC valuation works.....

the most embarrassing part is he is completely incorrect and acting all snooty.
If I had twitter I would. Not to mention being an MBA at Florida is nothing to brag about. Having an MBA doesn't mean schit. If you get promoted to a good position before needing to get your MBA its moronic to go back and get your MBA. Some of the most successful people on WS don't have their MBA for this reason. Not to mention Floridas MBA program is a complete joke. I wouldn't hire a Florida MBA to be my secretary, let alone take financial advice from. The guy doesn't even seem to work in finance. He is an IT consultant lol.

Exactly 100%. He is still worth many billions and NIL is a drop in the bucket for him. So it won't effect anything.

Even so, SPACs are just getting hit hard right now. IPOs are getting hit hard right now. Tech is getting hit hard right now. Speculative are getting hit hard right now.

A lot of these stocks have been trading almost like a leveraged ETF lol. Look at plug Spy down 1% today Plug dropped 9%. This trend is going to continue most likely. So we should see this drop even further, but once people start rotating back into these types of stocks. Unless Ruiz really drives the company into the ground(which I don't think he will for obvious reasons). It will soar way above the 10 dollar IPO

I agree with all that. If you look at the stock market historically, then you know these situations do end. It’s just that timing them is a bltch. There is likely more pain for the near or midterm, but then there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Eventually there will be a rotation back into the more aggressive sectors.

I hear ya loud and clear. I work for a company that did a SPAC in the past year. I am very well-aware, but some random fvckin' MBA student in Hogtown IS NOT.

Advertisement
I agree with all that. If you look at the stock market historically, then you know these situations do end. It’s just that timing them is a bltch. There is likely more pain for the near or midterm, but then there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Eventually there will be a rotation back into the more aggressive sectors.
Exactly 100%. Its just a bad timing for these types of stocks and Ruiz's company is just a combo of everything that is getting sold off right now. If he was listed 2 years ago when Spacs were flying up, tech was booming, Spec was booming, and IPOs were booming. He probably would have been picked up by Cathie Wood, spread around on reddit as the next(short squeeze LOL!), and would have took off this week, but of course the timing was just off. Doesn't mean anything regarding the company, just wrong place wrong time. I agree with your take on the issue.

I hear ya loud and clear. I work for a company that did a SPAC in the past year. I am very well-aware, but some random fvckin' MBA student in Hogtown IS NOT.
Ya I figured you would know, but you know even more than I would have guessed since you actually worked on one yourself.

Yup the random MBA student is probably digging through his UF textbooks that haven't been updated since the 1980s trying to figure out what a spac even is, but its not in the glossary lol. On a serious note though, you can't take financial advice from someone who has never actually been in the field and learned everything from their classes(the guy didn't even finish all his classes yet).

Ya I figured you would know, but you know even more than I would have guessed since you actually worked on one yourself.

Yup the random MBA student is probably digging through his UF textbooks that haven't been updated since the 1980s trying to figure out what a spac even is, but its not in the glossary lol. On a serious note though, you can't take financial advice from someone who has never actually been in the field and learned everything from their classes(the guy didn't even finish all his classes yet).

You can’t take financial advice from a guy that wears that shirt, and then voluntarily post it as his profile pic.

Advertisement

Yeah, it's all good. I've worked on both "old-fashioned" IPOs and SPACs, and I probably prefer the old-fashioned way. Yes, it's annoying AS FVCK when you're running around trying to make a $25K wire transfer to FINRA today, TODAY DAMMIT!!!, but I think it's still a process that raises more capital for the company at lesser cost (overall).

I can't prove it, but I feel like these SPAC costs the past couple of years have been...higher than they should have been...and it's not "inflation" that's to blame. I feel like a lot of people have been justifying the SPAC process "because of COVID" and work-from-home and whatnot. Just my 2 cents, I know there are other reasons as well. Anyhow, I'm sure you've figured out after 23,000 posts that I'm not afraid of rules, of a little extra compliance, of doing whatever it takes to get things done the right way, so I'm probably going to be biased to the "old-fashioned" ways over the SPAC wild wild west...

Yeah, it's all good. I've worked on both "old-fashioned" IPOs and SPACs, and I probably prefer the old-fashioned way. Yes, it's annoying AS FVCK when you're running around trying to make a $25K wire transfer to FINRA today, TODAY DAMMIT!!!, but I think it's still a process that raises more capital for the company at lesser cost (overall).

I can't prove it, but I feel like these SPAC costs the past couple of years have been...higher than they should have been...and it's not "inflation" that's to blame. I feel like a lot of people have been justifying the SPAC process "because of COVID" and work-from-home and whatnot. Just my 2 cents, I know there are other reasons as well. Anyhow, I'm sure you've figured out after 23,000 posts that I'm not afraid of rules, of a little extra compliance, of doing whatever it takes to get things done the right way, so I'm probably going to be biased to the "old-fashioned" ways over the SPAC wild wild west...
LOL!! I know that all too well lmao.

You are 100% correct. The last couple years has been known as the "spac boom". And they have been soaring much higher than they traditionally have. It was a combo of a lot of things. More people investing, covid, workfrom home, etc. are all reasons for it. It also was just the "hot sector(Even though it really isn't a sector). When things like that get hot, everything benefits from it. When TSLA was booming, it helped pull up a bunch of other similar stocks because people wanted to buy "the next TSLA" at a lower price tag. That is essentially what happened to SPACs, but now the opposite is happening. Where they are trading for less than they normally would have because the "shine has worn off a bit" and people just rotated out of the, but they will be back eventually.

That was a really good educated guess by you though. Since that is exactly what happened lol.

But yes I know you like your rules haha, which is a great thing in your line of work. But IPOs certainly have a lot of benefits over spacs. It depends on the company and a lot of different situations for which one is better, in that particular instance.

Advertisement
Back