Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Advertisement
You’re like a 12 year old girl caught lying to her parents.

You made up some preposterous bull****, got caught and are doubling down on it.

Yawn.

Post your facts or continue humiliating yourself with your massive L doofus.

Until then I’m done with your stupidity. I don’t want to embarrass you more than you already have yourself.
The only one that should be embarrassed here is you. You literally spent years defending the worst coach in recent history at the U. Then you turn around and trash the greatest Cane since Howard. I never once made anything up, everyone, besides your little posse know you were talking schit about Ruiz. You have 15k posts, and I am not going back and reading through them to post receipts, that no one cares about to begin with. All the normal fans already know you are a troll and your posse is going to defend you regardless.

I offered to post receipts 2 weeks ago, you ran away like a "doofus", that was the end of it.

Advertisement
Not about performance?? So if the back-up long-snapper market's himself well on Instagram as the guy who wears pink wigs to practice - he'll be swimming in NIL? Come on man, of course its about performance. You don't perform, there's nothing to market. Back to my OP the WR who's making $1 mil in endorsements and dropping balls or doesn't pan out (like we've seen here on occasion), and the OL whose making half that who may be All Conference (haven't seen many here, but hopefully coming). No way there won't be issues - there were before NIL.
You disagree with me, then you go back and prove my point. If it was about performance, than the WR dropping all the balls would not be paid as much as the all conference OL.

The only one that should be embarrassed here is you. You literally spent years defending the worst coach in recent history at the U. Then you turn around and trash the greatest Cane since Howard. I never once made anything up, everyone, besides your little posse know you were talking schit about Ruiz. You have 15k posts, and I am not going back and reading through them to post receipts, that no one cares about to begin with. All the normal fans already know you are a troll and your posse is going to defend you regardless.

I offered to post receipts 2 weeks ago, you ran away like a "doofus", that was the end of it.

A79D671B-D5F3-4FFF-9FB7-1A202915D4A7.jpeg

Not 15,000 just the recent ones. You said just this week there were “numerous” and “constant “ so it shouldn’t be difficult at all. It only took me about a 30 seconds to find this one.

You’re an exposed liar who must get **** on all day long so you come here trolling for conflict.

Take your L doofus, you’re a joke.

View attachment 186329

Not 15,000 just the recent ones. You said just this week there were “numerous” and “constant “ so it shouldn’t be difficult at all. It only took me about a 30 seconds to find this one.

You’re an exposed liar who must get **** on all day long so you come here trolling for conflict.

Take your L doofus, you’re a joke.
Check the date doofus. I said that 2 weeks ago. And why didn't you respond then by saying "sure do it". If you had nothing to hide? Exposed liar? I have never been exposed as a liar. You have been exposed as a troll by hitching your wagon to Manny like a Miami hater for years.

Just to be clear…. Am I part of the Go Canes posse? Like Young Guns, Billy the Kid Posse or Wyatt Erp?

Val Kilmer Reaction GIF

wild west cowboy GIF by Morgan Creek

Advertisement
You disagree with me, then you go back and prove my point. If it was about performance, than the WR dropping all the balls would not be paid as much as the all conference OL.
I think what you’re saying on the basis of compensation is 100% correct if doing NIL like it’s intended.

For example, these pretty twin sister basketball players could easily generate more more NIL money than the best player on their team because they’re marketable on their looks and have a zillion followers.

At the same time, a great player could generate a lot of NIL money if they’re marketable on their athletic skill set. It really doesn’t matter how they get there… if people follow them or find them interesting or of some note for something then those things should increase their NIL value. That’s different than pay for play under the guise of “NIL”.

I think what you’re saying on the basis of compensation is 100% correct if doing NIL like it’s intended.

For example, these pretty twin sister basketball players could easily generate more more NIL money than the best player on their team because they’re marketable on their looks and have a zillion followers.

At the same time, a great player could generate a lot of NIL money if they’re marketable on their athletic skill set. It really doesn’t matter how they get there… if people follow them or find them interesting or of some note for something then those things should increase their NIL value. That’s different than pay for play under the guise of “NIL”.
Exactly. For instance, if NIL was around a 5 or so years ago Tate probably would have gotten a massive NIL deal with how popular he was. Same with guys like Boz. Where as better players who are more low key or less marketable are not going to get paid as much.

Check the date doofus. I said that 2 weeks ago. And why didn't you respond then by saying "sure do it". If you had nothing to hide? Exposed liar? I have never been exposed as a liar. You have been exposed as a troll by hitching your wagon to Manny like a Miami hater for years.

Listen, I know you’re a little slow so if you need a little tutoring on how to use the search feature just let me know.

Cause it took me no time to find the flat out lie you posted above and are now running from.

I’m here for you man. Together we’ll get through your technology deficit.

Advertisement
Listen, I know you’re a little slow so if you need a little tutoring on how to use the search feature just let me know.

Cause it took me no time to find the flat out lie you posted above and are now running from.

I’m here for you man. Together we’ll get through your technology deficit.
No schit you found it in 30 seconds. You type my name in the bar and you type in "receipts" and it shows up. Most of your responses to Ruiz, didn't have his name in it. It was just you replying to others regarding him. So is not as easy to search.

Again, you never found a lie. You found an offer from 2 weeks ago, that you didn't accept.

As far as being slow. You are the one that didn't understand how business deals worked regarding Ruiz. And now you are showing you don't understand them again, by trying to accept a deal that is off the table.

No schit you found it in 30 seconds. You type my name in the bar and you type in "receipts" and it shows up. Most of your responses to Ruiz, didn't have his name in it. It was just you replying to others regarding him. So is not as easy to search.

Again, you never found a lie. You found an offer from 2 weeks ago, that you didn't accept.

As far as being slow. You are the one that didn't understand how business deals worked regarding Ruiz. And now you are showing you don't understand them again, by trying to accept a deal that is off the table.

You can’t find them because I don’t use his name?

L
M
A
O

The end.

Advertisement
You can’t find them because I don’t use his name?

L
M
A
O

The end.
Maybe you should learn to read. Then you wouldn't have gotten into this situation in the first place, by calling out Ruiz. Since you don't know the first thing about SPACs.

I never said I "can't find them", just that it isn't as easy as searching "receipts". So again, learn to read before responding.

Maybe you should learn to read. Then you wouldn't have gotten into this situation in the first place, by calling out Ruiz. Since you don't know the first thing about SPACs.

I never said I "can't find them", just that it isn't as easy as searching "receipts". So again, learn to read before responding.

So many challenges!!

I can see why you've dedicated 30 posts about this without providing a single shred of evidence to back your extravagent claim.

Lmao.

Officially done with you. You're nothing but a liar and I hate liars.

So many challenges!!

I can see why you've dedicated 30 posts about this without providing a single shred of evidence to back your extravagent claim.

Lmao.

Officially done with you. You're nothing but a liar and I hate liars.
Just poking in from the outside I can say he really made himself look bad.... Honestly you should just let it go.. I mean I get you wanna play and all that but the issue has gone from beating a dead horse to cow country...

0f5c75a8e403380ff1988d4d0c2bd4cb.gif
.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Back