Ruiz - "Life Wallet" - NIL Opportunities

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Grandma needs to get her *** on the phone and Shemar to let him know she's fallen and can't get up until he takes that bag off from on top of her.
Hahahahaha
Sucks having a great imagination sometimes..
this ain’t one of those times

Help I’ve fallen but I can now help get croots
redskins ive fallen and i cant get up GIF

It very well maybe legit, and the app looks pretty nice. But this all for NIL purposes so **** doesn’t seem illegal. Just my opinion.

It's not just for NIL purposes. Heard him talk about it on Twitter Spaces and it's cutting-edge tech that could save lives.

Makes complete sense tech-wise regarding personal information accessibility in do-or-die moments—but don't see how it really ties to performance levels for athletes. That's the part that's a bit of a reach for NIL purposes—not the tech itself.

Advertisement

👆Its a healthcare "passport". Enters market where there is probably a dozen offerings nationally, regionally probably hundreds.👇

TO BE VERY CLEAR, it is not an official medical record. Patient's possession IS NOT "official", its just important. In fact, most don't realize you get a copy of your medical record from pick-a-healthcare organization, but you don't own it, and they do this for numerous and very obvious reasons.

Now, having this info is very helpful, don't misconstrue my point, but what he is offering isn't groundbreaking. Google and Microsoft did this ~15-20 years ago. Almost every major healthcare organization in US has this info available via their app, etc., etc. etc.

Last edited:
It very well maybe legit, and the app looks pretty nice. But this all for NIL purposes so **** doesn’t seem illegal. Just my opinion.
I don't think. its for NIL purposes, just a benefactor there of.

It takes off nationally/globally...

$BILLIONS is revenue. $$$$ BILLIONS.

They could easily sustain modest NIL agreements with every single roster member year after year.

Depending on how its viewed from a strategic level, does UHealth allow an integrated linkage? Remember this is in direct competition with UHealth's own patient portal info.

Last edited:
Some of you are really kinda miserable you know. Ok NIL is state law. Its not people funneling money under the table. After crying about nor having money to keep players home, we got these people publicly committing to spend money. All i hear is crying. I don't know the details of it, but i just hear, oh they are just yapping, its illegal. Explain with facts cuz now some of yall are really just miserable and whining for no reason

Advertisement
Some of you are really kinda miserable you know. Ok NIL is state law. Its not people funneling money under the table. After crying about nor having money to keep players home, we got these people publicly committing to spend money. All i hear is crying. I don't know the details of it, but i just hear, oh they are just yapping, its illegal. Explain with facts cuz now some of yall are really just miserable and whining for no reason

I wasn’t whining, if you’re pointing at me. Just thought it was funny. That’s all. Glad we have a big money dude out there trying to get Miami big time recruits.

Advertisement
Back