Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I can’t pull the MH article again (got booted by paywall), but there was a very interesting piece in there. Go read his comments right after he confirms he will take Miami OV after commitment. Seems off.
I know Bain could be messing with media, because that seems to be common among recruits but just for context….

“He does still plan to take official to Miami this weekend no matter what he announces, he added.

“they told me they’re just going to do it to the end”, Bain said, “so it doesn’t matter” ”

For the record the article says he silently committed, something Bain divulged in the interview, but doesn’t say to who.
But that is the case for a majority of kids with a "commitment date" Very few are walking up that that mic unsure about where they are going or without telling said school they are coming. So in a sense a vast majority of these kids are "silently" committed a few days before the commitment date. Why else pick some arbitrary date to make a decision if you have not decided? It was the way they worded the article that was just weird.

Advertisement
I know Bain could be messing with media, because that seems to be common among recruits but just for context….

“He does still plan to take official to Miami this weekend no matter what he announces, he added.

“they told me they’re just going to do it to the end”, Bain said, “so it doesn’t matter” ”
Imo he doesn’t want it to be obvious choosing us. Just like CJ said he wanted to go to a winning program.

Advertisement
How many more than the current 9, all with Miami as the pick, would you like?
the office jim GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back