Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Or I can expose who that poster is an alt account of and take this **** to another level if he doesn’t zip it and get back into a more confined space.
The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

@cway313 - you are needed here! Violence???

Advertisement
I swear we have the worst media of any college city.
Yep. I don’t live in Miami nor am I from Miami but I’ve never seen a media who so against the home town team for their own personal agenda and come up.

You don’t see this often even out here west in California with USC. Definitely don’t see it with schools in the south (SEC).

Advertisement
Brother - you are wrong here. I think you are getting some of your info mixed up.

Go back and read the thread from about 2-3 days ago.

@miamian01 is the cousin of the coach that shared the info with SWFL. He has a screen shot of the text message a few pages back.

Stop trying to instigate more stuff and let’s move on to the pending commitment.
seth meyers GIF

I haven’t seen before where a recruit is outed by the media as a silent commit.

I’ve been boycotting the Miami Herald. Who wrote the article? Barry?

Blowing up the kid’s spot before he makes it official. Like WTF!
David Wilson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just had a mini freak out after reading the article wondering if the timing between Saturday night dream/Sunday silent commitment coincided with SWFL’s comment on the conversation with the former Dade coach and thankfully that post was Sat night at 9p and the moment for Bain was while sleeping that night (according to the article). Would love to see a loafer signal unaccounted for right now but feel like there is too much on our side for him to choose FSU.

The article also has a quote about him moving up the date to help the recruiting class and “help some other guys land home”. If this is truly his quote, I am taking it literally and should bring us some more juice.
Helping to recruit Samson. If Bain commits today and Samson in home is tonight, Mario can sell practicing against a top DL

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back