Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement

No pain, no Bain
1670885805896.jpeg

Advertisement
The announcement mid state title game never made any sense. I could be wrong but no way in **** Mario and his brother on staff let Bain visit as an FSU commit unless it's all some master plan.
His brother would burn a massive bridge and never be trusted by another staff again

The announcement mid state title game never made any sense. I could be wrong but no way in **** Mario and his brother on staff let Bain visit as an FSU commit unless it's all some master plan.
And to that point, Mario is old school and no that petty , especially wouldn’t be that petty to the coach that just beat him 45-3 by having him commit to fsu then flip that’s just irrational

Advertisement
With all his ties to the program, he is not going to make Miami look like fools. He isn't go to blue ball Miami with a visit and then commit to FSU. Personally, I think this kid will commit to the Canes and come on his official this weekend. He literally has a relative on the staff and has probably known Mario his entire life. There is no way this kid goes to FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back