Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
We beat that number on another recruit we landed recently I believe.
That curse got put to rest a couple years ago with Tae, then a few times since with JW0, Taylor, Kelly, Bissainthe (dude had multiple threads after the upside down U), Mani, and I’m sure I’m forgetting others.

There’s a new sheriff in town. 100 pages is a good thing now. Unless it’s about a coach. Then we’re fooked.

Advertisement
I passed out early yesterday so I missed all the fun. Just went back and read it all.....that was some good ****. Shoutout to @PIPO for the double showdown gif posts.
In defense of @SWFLHurricane - he never flat out said Bain isn’t coming as his own words.

The post simply didn’t read “BAIN IS NOT COMING TO UM NOW.”

It said, that he spoke to a former Dade coach and his reaction of “how TF can we Fvk that up” is his reaction to the information shared with him as he believes, based on the intel, that it’s done and not to the good guys.

He’s buying what this coach told him.

You can question why he believes him but he’s not flip flopping. He’s just sharing new info as this is always fluid in recruiting.

9419593D-68D3-42BB-9F87-2C46108AEBC5.jpeg

In defense of @SWFLHurricane - he never flat out said Bain isn’t coming as his own words.

The post simply didn’t read “BAIN IS NOT COMING TO UM NOW.”

It said, that he spoke to a former Dade coach and his reaction of “how TF can we Fvk that up” is his reaction to the information shared with him as he believes, based on the intel, that it’s done and not to the good guys.

He’s buying what this coach told him.

You can question why he believes him but he’s not flip flopping. He’s just sharing new info as this is always fluid in recruiting.

View attachment 219162
Chad Mfkn Powers🤣🤣🤣🤙🤙🤙

Advertisement
If true that is not a good sign for FSU. Never positive when you have a recruit on a visit and he would rather spend time talking to another school.
Well, all they had to do was follow his recruitment to know he was only in Talley to get a noles cap to put on the table. They are in state so it wasn’t totally out of left field, But fsu a “serious contender” more left center.

Another candidate was
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

Snow walked away from that on his own two feet. And I can't say for certain, but pretty sure almost all of those dudes on horseback got fvcked up.

He got some legit help late in that scrap, to be fair. It would be like if Sunday night @The Franchise, @Ethnicsands, and @Brooklyndee showed up out of nowhere coming at posters in CIO's defense. Actually, that might have been interesting.

New commitment date

Per Canesport: If he wins Nat Moore Trophy on Tuesday night he'll announce his commitment then. If not he'll just announce it on social media on Wednesday. Says didn't want to be a distraction for his team announcing it during the game like he planned. Will still visit Miami this weekend no matter who he commits to

Advertisement
New commitment date

Per Canesport: If he wins Nat Moore Trophy on Tuesday night he'll announce his commitment then. If not he'll just announce it on social media on Wednesday. Says didn't want to be a distraction for his team announcing it during the game like he planned. Will still visit Miami this weekend no matter who he commits to
Tuesday night as in tomorrow or next Tuesday?

New commitment date

F$U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back