Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s not even close to the level those programs recruit at dline and dt
And Harvey didn’t develop
He’s a jag at best
Not even all acc honarable Mention
Mesidor was second team but he was developed at wvu it’s not like he came and dominated here

Harvey is a soph who had 3 more sacks, this season, than last. When you say he didn't "develop", what does development look like to you? A season to season improvement is usually how I gage a players progress. I think It's unreasonable to think any player can go from a situational player into a 1st ACC player, with just one season into a coaching change. Not everyone is Kam.

How about this, I've given example of us recruiting, at DL, similar athletes to playoff teams. My argument is that, you are wonrg and CMC does recruit DL at a playoff level. He showed this at Oregon too.

This year, if we sign McLeod and Horton, they will come into this program at 6'5+ 280+ DTs, with offers from high P5 schools. MecLeod, Horton, Wayne, and Achempong have elite size and athleticism, with offers from playoff teams. I've explained that in two posts, now.

This is your exact quote: " That’s not even close to the level those programs recruit at dline and dt " Can you explain this further?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back