Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Here’s what the 247 FSU guy said but not sure who he’s talking to in South Florida.

I'm of the understanding that the Seminoles have a lot going for them with several impactful individuals in South Florida. I've heard that several people surrounding Bain's camp are vouching for the 'Noles -- and that's only expected to continue this coming week.
I actually prefer this... Would want them to believe they have a real shot.

Advertisement
charlie sheen film GIF

Let MC the Closer do his thang with the last visit/in home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s good
Buts let’s not kid ourselves
it’s not at the Clemson/uga/bama/osu level of dline stacking
That’s what we need and maybe even better to make up for the bad coaching

I don't think it's possible to attract this type of talent with bad coaching. You can be critical of our overall results but, this year, I saw Harvey and LT56 finally develop like we were hoping for with previous position coaches. Our DL flashed, at times. Plus, big Joe has develop all conference DL before. I'm willing to give Jason Taylor (an NFL HOFer) some time with nyjalik Kelly and Cyrus moss ( our 2 freshman DEs). Bad coaching? I'm not even mentioning Mesidor (our best player) or Agude (who came on late) or Darrell Jackson (who we will definitely miss). It takes time to develop the trenches. This is why I don't understand the Mirabel hate. It takes time.

Also, those Bama/UGa/Clemson DLs are special for type size and athleticism they have. Today, Jayden Wayne and Collins Achempong are both 6'5+, weighing 250+, before ever hitting a college weight room.
Wayne, on his hudl highlights, also played WR in HS. Achempong, supposedly (I say this because I can't find out where it's verified) has a verified 4.2 shuttle, as per Cribby. By the time these two hit their soph year, we should be seeing some flash plays that remind of those Uga/Bama/Clemson DLs.

Those DLs have athletes with elite attributes. Wayne and Collins fit that mold. Elite size and athleticism. If Achempong and Wayne sign, between them, Cyrus Moss, and Nyjalik Kelly, we should be alright in a few years.

If anything, Bain is the only one who doesn't the prototypical size Mario is looking for, but he has elite production against great competition.

Advertisement
I don't think it's possible to attract this type of talent with bad coaching. You can be critical of our overall results but, this year, I saw Harvey and LT56 finally develop like we were hoping for with previous position coaches. Our DL flashed, at times. Plus, big Joe has develop all conference DL before. I'm willing to give Jason Taylor (an NFL HOFer) some time with nyjalik Kelly and Cyrus moss ( our 2 freshman DEs). Bad coaching? I'm not even mentioning Mesidor (our best player) or Agude (who came on late) or Darrell Jackson (who we will definitely miss). It takes time to develop the trenches. This is why I don't understand the Mirabel hate. It takes time.

Also, those Bama/UGa/Clemson DLs are special for type size and athleticism they have. Today, Jayden Wayne and Collins Achempong are both 6'5+, weighing 250+, before ever hitting a college weight room.
Wayne, on his hudl highlights, also played WR in HS. Achempong, supposedly (I say this because I can't find out where it's verified) has a verified 4.2 shuttle, as per Cribby. By the time these two hit their soph year, we should be seeing some flash plays that remind of those Uga/Bama/Clemson DLs.

Those DLs have athletes with elite attributes. Wayne and Collins fit that mold. Elite size and athleticism. If Achempong and Wayne sign, between them, Cyrus Moss, and Nyjalik Kelly, we should be alright in a few years.

If anything, Bain is the only one who doesn't the prototypical size Mario is looking for, but he has elite production against great competition.
That’s not even close to the level those programs recruit at dline and dt
And Harvey didn’t develop
He’s a jag at best
Not even all acc honarable Mention
Mesidor was second team but he was developed at wvu it’s not like he came and dominated here

Advertisement
Here’s what the 247 FSU guy said but not sure who he’s talking to in South Florida.

I'm of the understanding that the Seminoles have a lot going for them with several impactful individuals in South Florida. I've heard that several people surrounding Bain's camp are vouching for the 'Noles -- and that's only expected to continue this coming week.
Rumor is that FSU is putting a “very compelling” NIL offer on the table for Mario to come over as an offensive line analyst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back