Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Who is Williams?

I thought he said 3 DL flips cause a spot is taken now which I assumed Bain is on Board so someone like McCloud is out .

Not talking about overall class

Advertisement
Bain is the most important remaining target on the D side of the ball. He’s a legacy and a game changer.

Cormani and Bain were the alphas for me. Landing them both gives me confidence we’re on track to out-talent everyone in the ACC. Clemson included.
And, at this point, I’ll take it and hope we will one day out coach folks.

Everyone still freaking out ? Btw the fourth de flip doesn’t have a spot now. So the original prediction of three DL flips remains intact. With one down and another coming.
Reading the tea leaves suggest Bain is in.. “de flip doesn’t have a spot now”.. lots of smoke coming out with Bain today. Chance he pops today?! 🤔

Everyone still freaking out ? Btw the fourth de flip doesn’t have a spot now. So the original prediction of three DL flips remains intact. With one down and another coming.
that guy poRster is gonna wanna have *** with you again.

Advertisement
Is McCloud the odd man out that @Cribby is alluding to now that Etta is potentially in play? I know they love Horton and he appears to be ready to flip
No one is the odd man out. Etta hasn’t visited yet and McLeod is probably setting one up.

Will there be pressure to set them up? Absolutely and THAT is probably going to be the determining factor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Annual lifted, 85 team cap still imposed. But I think we end up with only 45 or fewer returning scholarship players after graduation, early NFL aspirants and transfers/retirees. So we have a lot of room underneath that.

that guy poRster is gonna wanna have *** with you again.
Stank Face Russell Westbrook GIF by NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back