Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
**** I can’t even get a Christmas or a Birthday card from my family….😂

My dad doesn't even call me on my birthday
Qvm2704d1Dqus.gif

Grrrr...shake that **** off....man the **** up Dees.

So we are getting Bain?

Advertisement
Not surprised he is old and should just retire.

Maybe that’s the hold up with gattass as well. All how it publicly get released. Firing verse stepping down verse finding a new job it’s optics with everyone.

But steele is still out recruiting so who knows

Advertisement
Bain is the best defensive player in South Florida, if not the state. Anyone who is underwhelmed with a pickup like this because he ‘isn’t a five star flip’ should be court marshalled
He's of immense importance. Innis and Bain are the two most important local kids to land in several years to me. Star power, street cred, LEADERS!

Anyone who saw what he did singlehandidly to that IMG OL at the beginning of this season wouldnt be saying things like "Getting Bain would be a letdown if hes the huge shocker"...I honestly didnt watch not one more highlight or game of his after that. Thats all I needed to see. Kid is ELITE and im glad he finally got his just do of being a top 100 player in the country after that performance.
If he was 6”3”-4 he would be a Top 10 player in the country

Advertisement
Everyone still freaking out ? Btw the fourth de flip doesn’t have a spot now. So the original prediction of three DL flips remains intact. With one down and another coming.

DE. Collins, wayne, Bain, flip?

DT, flip (Horton), flip

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back