Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Things "heating up", backing off of other people, and the Auburn writer drops a midnight crystal ball to Miami. Going to say he is tonight's (what we thought was yesterday's) big news
Isnt he an EE? I think its getting about that time for the free vacations and free trips to come to an end and for him to saddle up and pull the trigger. ESD is in 2 weeks. It would make sense definitely.

Things "heating up", backing off of other people, and the Auburn writer drops a midnight crystal ball to Miami. Going to say he is tonight's (what we thought was yesterday's) big news
All this hype for Bain? I doubt it. Plus I think it’s another flip

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who saw what he did singlehandidly to that IMG OL at the beginning of this season wouldnt be saying things like "Getting Bain would be a letdown if hes the huge shocker"...I honestly didnt watch not one more highlight or game of his after that. Thats all I needed to see. Kid is ELITE and im glad he finally got his just do of being a top 100 player in the country after that performance.

Advertisement
Trending up with Bain. We are cooling on some highly ranked edges because of our progress with him.
That’s totally fine with me. With the studs we already have coming, Bain is a local stud we needed. We gotta own Dade/ Broward county.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bain is the best defensive player in South Florida, if not the state. Anyone who is underwhelmed with a pickup like this because he ‘isn’t a five star flip’ should be court marshalled
I agree with this. I told @Ghandi yesterday that he’s an Akeem clone. He’s limited in some facets but if you use him like you use Mesidor as a tweener end he’ll be one of the best players on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back