Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Imagine a speed rush of Bain and Collins on the inside For 3rd downs…the length sheesh
We had a good pass rush this year…did not seem to help our pass defense. Gotta fix the back 7 otherwise it will be feast or famine with the DL.

But…yeah…we have a good Dline right now and with Mario’s recruiting it could be great!

Advertisement

This all but confirms it, doesn't it?

1669825839512.gif

LFFGGGGGGG!!!!

We had a good pass rush this year…did not seem to help our pass defense. Gotta fix the back 7 otherwise it will be feast or famine with the DL.

But…yeah…we have a good Dline right now and with Mario’s recruiting it could be
3 of the 4 starters in the secondary were slow af, thats James, Ivey(turtle) and Tyrique and Couch who basically just runs behind the WRs. We were 3 of the sack lead after 11 games and still couldnt defend passes. I want a whole new secondary, with Kam come september.

3 of the 4 starters in the secondary were slow af, thats James, Ivey(turtle) and Tyrique and Couch who basically just runs behind the WRs. We were 3 of the sack lead after 11 games and still couldnt defend passes. I want a whole new secondary, with Kam come september.

TS2 isn't slow at all. Kam has instincts but isn't a burner. James is out of position. Couch and Ivey shouldn't have been starters but then again we had Flagg starting.

M Williams - S
Kam - S
CB- McClain
CB- ????

SAM - JW0 PLEASE!
WILL- Wes
MLB- Bryant (unless we land another that is even better)

Adding all these bigger DEs makes me wonder if Moss even sees the field. Kid is a toothpick and doesn't appear to have added much weight.

Advertisement
Kid's playing the recruiting game. Just last week he was on IG calling Pierce Clarkson(Louisville QB commit) "Future teammate"
Since Mario’s recruiting is filled with surprises (i.e. Cormani, Acheampong, etc.) maybe we’re going to flip Clarkson?!

TS2 isn't slow at all. Kam has instincts but isn't a burner. James is out of position. Couch and Ivey shouldn't have been starters but then again we had Flagg starting.

M Williams - S
Kam - S
CB- McClain
CB- ????

SAM - JW0 PLEASE!
WILL- Wes

Adding all these bigger DEs makes me wonder if Moss even sees the field. Kid is a toothpick and doesn't appear to have added much weight.

If you think JW sucked at S, wait until you put him at SLB.

Advertisement
If you think JW sucked at S, wait until you put him at SLB.

I think he would be better than Couch and Gil at that SLB/Nickel position. No matter what position he plays, he needs to change his mindset. He can't have the penalties and missed tackles.

Advertisement

M Williams - S
Kam - S
CB- McClain
CB- ????

SAM - JW0 PLEASE!
WILL- Wes

Adding all these bigger DEs makes me wonder if Moss even sees the field. Kid is a toothpick and doesn't appear to have added much weight
They look slow to me. Roasted over and over for long bombs him and Ivey.

My favorite watch...even more than my Rolex (Gift from family member) The Green Dial matches with all my Canes sh*t...Lol...

I only see like half of it, what is it an omega? I’m a watch guy myself.

Going to follow you guys down this tangent briefly to show these two beautiful timepieces w/ some UM coloring.

Rolex Milgauss w/ the orange accents and green crystal sapphire was a gift to myself a few years back:

Rolex Milgauss 116400gv Black 40mm Men's Watch - Luxury Watches USA

The Omega Seamaster w/ black leather band w/ orange threading has been on my watch list for a minute:

Omega Planet Ocean 42mm Orange Bezel Mens Watch 2909.50.82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back