Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
If you can't close on your own family then you have 0 business working in a recruiting department of a P5 school
Agree and if that were to happen and Mario still keeps him emplyed to avoid local heat from highschool coaches then he's not the savage many here claim he is,he's a jag.Only a few more weeks to see how it all plays out.

Agree and if that were to happen and Mario still keeps him emplyed to avoid local heat from highschool coaches then he's not the savage many here claim he is,he's a jag.Only a few more weeks to see how it all plays out.
My thought is if Bain went elsewhere and got a bag maybe that school is breaking off his bro a piece too……..but in the end I think he’s Miami bound and collecting all the mini bags he possibly can before ESD

Advertisement
Like these folks legitimately dont understand this....i just spent like 35 mins to park at Dania Pointe at like 8oclock trying to go to a restaurant.

It must be the fans not from South Florida that doesnt understand our demographic

Uber next time… rookie 😎

there are a good number of large public universities in or near large cities.

UGA is 1.5hr from Atlanta.
UNC and NCSt - Raleigh.
UF is 1hr from jax.
UCF - Orlando.
Atm - 1.5hrs from Houston.
Texas - Austin
OU - Oklahoma City
Washington- Seattle
UCLA - LA
CU- Denver
Ole Miss- 1.5 to Memphis
OSU- Columbus
ND- 2hrs from Chicago
Michigan- 40 min to Detroit
Auburn is 1.5 to Atlanta.

Magellan has entered the thread…

Advertisement
This dude is not coming and he’s letting the season play out as an excuse to say that he gave Miami every opportunity to show improvement on the field.
The highest rated recruits in the tri county area are mostly all committed except him.
Idk what he’s trying to do honestly. Nil money is gonna come and visit money is gonna come regardless if he had committed or not. Take Rashada for example.
If he’s trying to build suspense he’s just playing himself because nobody will be surprised if he picks Bama or Miami.

It’s impossible to believe a Cane family member will not pick Miami after the Cane fam got their head coach of choice…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back