Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
This is one of the few recruitments that makes me wish we had an personal lock-thread button that prevents you from ever opening up a thread. I'm going to try to hold myself to it though.

I'll check back here on ESD.
I need it for the whole site.

Advertisement
What you just said just defeated you saying he going to Bama if they locked in on him.

Everyone is different. I don't know the interest they have in him. Go heads up with Bama and we'll lose most of the time. Do you disagree with that statement?

Money can get you some recruits though. We're not A&M, Bama, Texas, OSU, Georgia, etc deep. My bet though would be that we could offer more and we'd have to right now against the giants of college football.

Still, high schools aren't some boogie man where we can't land someone from. AH had guys going to better offers than us. We gotta step our game up if we want in the game. Clearly we have in some regards, but there's still work left to do.

Everyone is different. I don't know the interest they have in him. Go heads up with Bama and we'll lose most of the time. Do you disagree with that statement?

Money can get you some recruits though. We're not A&M, Bama, Texas, OSU, Georgia, etc deep. My bet though would be that we could offer more and we'd have to right now against the giants of college football.

Still, high schools aren't some boogie man where we can't land someone from. AH had guys going to better offers than us. We gotta step our game up if we want in the game. Clearly we have in some regards, but there's still work left to do.
Idk anymore. We have beat them straight up a few times this cycle already. We used to get maybe 1 kid they really wanted like AR. Some years we would get none and they would grab guys as their scraps that we really wanted just to play keep away.

Advertisement
Idk anymore. We have beat them straight up a few times this cycle already. We used to get maybe 1 kid they really wanted like AR. Some years we would get none and they would grab guys as their scraps that we really wanted just to play keep away.

They've beat us so much it isn't even funny. Going heads up is just part of the story. People forget the other 23 guys they sign who never even considered us for a number of reasons. There's a lot of guys they'll sign this year we'd love to have, straight up.

What even is going on with this recruitment? I’ve seen the kid talk like he’s basically already on the team, and I’ve also seen him name Bama his leader. 😂 if he is a Cane, there was nothing wrong with enjoying the process but it’s November; why not join up and help recruit? Is that too wild of a concept these days? Lol

They've beat us so much it isn't even funny. Going heads up is just part of the story. People forget the other 23 guys they sign who never even considered us for a number of reasons. There's a lot of guys they'll sign this year we'd love to have, straight up.
I think in this class this comment goes both ways. Again I know they have torn us a new one forever, but I thought NIL would widen the gap and so far I have been wrong. Jayden Wayne, Mauigoa, McClain and any other kid we have in the top 150 of this class is Bama caliber and we have about 6-8 of them.

Advertisement
I didn’t figure out where I wanted to go to college until April or my senior year. That would be 6 months from now for him, give the kid a break

Let him enjoy the process.. He’s ALL CANE
Absolutely not. Bain needs to understand that the poRsters on CIS are an impatient bunch. They aren’t playing. They don’t care about his pros and cons. They want answers. They want them now. And he needs to let them know immediately that he’s a Cane, that he’s shutting it down and that everyone else sucks and their cities are 2nd and 3rd world compared to Miami.

Would this work for the board? Like if we can get this all within 12 hours would that be cool?

Advertisement
Advertisement
i dont see Bain coming here with the move auburn made.

Keyone Jenkins is 5'10 170 pounds at qb an they gave hima committable offer. lol

The Wire GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back