Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
You don't even need to be near a big city and I'm not saying that's what you're saying.

You leave home, check into a dorm, it's like your eyes are popping out of your head. **** loads of faves you don't know, chicks galore, it's like the **** land of milk and honey. Go to a big enough school, people don't know your business like a smaller school.

Most college kids could give a **** what goes on away from campus.
yeah. I think a lot of people believe Miami's City life is a big bonus while small college-town life sucks. My point, most of them are near a big city so they have the best of both worlds. You are a big fish in a small pond while on campus while also having the option to go to the big city for a different night life.

Advertisement
This is one of the few recruitments that makes me wish we had an personal lock-thread button that prevents you from ever opening up a thread. I'm going to try to hold myself to it though.

I'll check back here on ESD.

This kid still going through his recruitment? Feels like he's visited all of his top schools like 3 times. Make a decision man.

This kid still going through his recruitment? Feels like he's visited all of his top schools like 3 times. Make a decision man.
I didn’t figure out where I wanted to go to college until April or my senior year. That would be 6 months from now for him, give the kid a break

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama, Tenn, PSU, and Clemson are the top 15 programs that aren't near anything. It gets back to lifestyle for the kids. Some kids want to hunt and fish. Some want to hit the beach. Some want four seasons... Most of them want to WIN and get $$$.
I used to think the same sht.
Miami has all of that. Fishing especially. You can drive up 2 hrs and go hog and deer hunting.
**** I live in west broward and I’ve seen deer east of east of us27.
Now it ain’t mule deer but it’s definitely there if that’s what you want.
But hunting takes time. Fishing takes time. And time is just something g they won’t have a lot of if they want to be elite.

But for the elite of the elite it has nothing to do with anything else but ball. We’ve had 20 years of mediocrity and the lack of focus and work ethic that has been present on this team has come out by former players and the insiders have also alluded to it.

I doubt that all the elite players that have landed at Bama have all been attracted to the variety of lifestyles that a city like tuskkaloosa and the surrounding areas can provide.
It’s ball or die to reach that kind of level.
Saban ain’t selling anything but ball and grind just like Mario.
We’ve been treating recruits like we’re a **** corporate recruiter enticing a job applicant and his family to relocate.

This sht has to stop. And if you don’t believe me then listen to a former Bama player talk about it.

Advertisement
I used to think the same sht.
Miami has all of that. Fishing especially. You can drive up 2 hrs and go hog and deer hunting.
**** I live in west broward and I’ve seen deer east of east of us27.
Now it ain’t mule deer but it’s definitely there if that’s what you want.
But hunting takes time. Fishing takes time. And time is just something g they won’t have a lot of if they want to be elite.

But for the elite of the elite it has nothing to do with anything else but ball. We’ve had 20 years of mediocrity and the lack of focus and work ethic that has been present on this team has come out by former players and the insiders have also alluded to it.

I doubt that all the elite players that have landed at Bama have all been attracted to the variety of lifestyles that a city like tuskkaloosa and the surrounding areas can provide.
It’s ball or die to reach that kind of level.
Saban ain’t selling anything but ball and grind just like Mario.
We’ve been treating recruits like we’re a **** corporate recruiter enticing a job applicant and his family to relocate.

This sht has to stop. And if you don’t believe me then listen to a former Bama player talk about it.

I see ppl mention deer in Florida, but let’s be real…. The deer ain’t big in Florida…. Now the bass, well those green ******** need to be caught

I'd say one of those stranger things would be him coming here. Yes, there's the family connect, but when Bama is legit on someone, they don't lose many, and certainly not to us.

Hope he comes, but I wouldn't be shocked with anything he did. That's just recruiting today.
Like Francis and Cormani? Bama has been getting beat for players just like everyone else. I was certain Cormani was going there. No idea what Bain on either, he does rub me the wrong way

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Like Francis and Cormani? Bama has been getting beat for players just like everyone else. I was certain Cormani was going there. No idea what Bain on either, he does rub me the wrong way

Today's recruiting is a bit different than in the past. There's obvious reasons for that. A few examples here and there doesn't change that.

Why were you certain Cormani was going to Bama. People saying it here? Take all of that with a grain of salt. With money, anything is possible for some recruits here and there. They still will be at or near the top since they produce and like everyone else, pay.

Today's recruiting is a bit different than in the past. There's obvious reasons for that. A few examples here and there doesn't change that.

Why were you certain Cormani was going to Bama. People saying it here? Take all of that with a grain of salt. With money, anything is possible for some recruits here and there. They still will be at or near the top since they produce and like everyone else, pay.
What you just said just defeated you saying he going to Bama if they locked in on him.

The Only way Bain isn’t here is if we recruit over him and yes that’s a possibility.
That's crazy. There may be higher rates players, but this guy is a terror for opposing offenses. I'd take him over most of the DE's we are recruiting (assuming that's where we are recruiting hin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back