Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
the phraise "college town" essentially has morphed into "small town with not **** to do" i.e. clemson, auburn, athens , etc.

austin and columbus are both in the top 15 biggest populated cities in the US.

our push back on fandom in miami is that it's a lively city and there's stuff to do. Sure Miami is different than Columbus but Columbus is MASSIVE.

the real issue we face in getting a true legit atmosphere is obviously an on campus stadium. That and the fact that we're private limits our fanbase signifcantly. a lot of college age fans arent going to drive to hard rock to watch the canes play when they go to FIU instead of paying $50k a year to attend miami
Personally I would still classify Columbus & Austin as college town. Both those cities bleed their college colors in a way I don’t see in Miami.

some people are looking way too far into it. we're private - that is very inhibiting to us having a strong atmosphere. The other is an on campus stadium

look no further than the Top colleges for enrollment (all public of course) to find the football teams with the best atmosphere at their games. nearly all have on campus stadium

those with high enrollments in big cities have good atmospheres and you can have a good atmosphere with low enrollment but you gotta be in the middle of nowhere like clemson

UCF - #1 enrollment in U.S. - tops in the AAC for football attendnace and an on campus stadium
Ohio state - #2 enrollment in U.S. - public - on campus stadium
aTm - #3 enrollment in U.S. - public - on campus stadium
FIU - #4 enrollment (mainly because miami is so expensive and not public)
UF #5 - on campus stadium

Texas is #9 - 51,832 students
michigan state #12
penn state #17
michigan #18
FSU #29
UGA #34
Bama #36
Nc state #46 - 35,479 students (no on campus stadium) - only included because i attended freshman year here and the fact that it was off campus made me want to drink at a party and watch the game instead so I can relate to miami students

university of miami enrollment - 17k

clemson has 23k but again is in the middle of nowhere

Advertisement
some people are looking way too far into it. we're private - that is very inhibiting to us having a strong atmosphere. The other is an on campus stadium

look no further than the Top colleges for enrollment (all public of course) to find the football teams with the best atmosphere at their games. nearly all have on campus stadium

those with high enrollments in big cities have good atmospheres and you can have a good atmosphere with low enrollment but you gotta be in the middle of nowhere like clemson

UCF - #1 enrollment in U.S. - tops in the AAC for football attendnace and an on campus stadium
Ohio state - #2 enrollment in U.S. - public - on campus stadium
aTm - #3 enrollment in U.S. - public - on campus stadium
FIU - #4 enrollment (mainly because miami is so expensive and not public)
UF #5 - on campus stadium

Texas is #9 - 51,832 students
michigan state #12
penn state #17
michigan #18
FSU #29
UGA #34
Bama #36
Nc state #46 - 35,479 students (no on campus stadium) - only included because i attended freshman year here and the fact that it was off campus made me want to drink at a party and watch the game instead so I can relate to miami students

university of miami enrollment - 17k

clemson has 23k but again is in the middle of nowhere
Fiu is a commuter school and no one cares about the sports. They’re well attemded enrollment wise bc its a joke to get in and cheap for kids who can’t leave home or don’t want to leave

He is going to Bama

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Louisville "insider" after a several hour long meeting with former players and boosters dropped this as 1 of the things he got out of the meeting

"- Bain sounds very likely to become a Card on National Signing Day...there is some worry with Auburn and recent FSU interest."
Lol wut

Advertisement
Louisville "insider" after a several hour long meeting with former players and boosters dropped this as 1 of the things he got out of the meeting

"- Bain sounds very likely to become a Card on National Signing Day...there is some worry with Auburn and recent FSU interest."
Denial is so funny to watch from afar.

Cane. Not even paying attention to this one lol.

Listen...I have no idea if he is a lock or not although one would think he is based off some of our insiders. But some of these sites really just want clicks or have absolutely no idea who is bloodline is...

Unless Louisville giving Bain the NIL package they had for DJ Wagner Jr & even then ain’t no way in **** Bain coming up here to play college. Somebody tell Bain it’s currently 44 degrees and gloomy as ****. It’s depressing here don’t do it lol

Advertisement

2022 everyone is an insider now…

Unless Louisville giving Bain the NIL package they had for DJ Wagner Jr & even then ain’t no way in **** Bain coming up here to play college. Somebody tell Bain it’s currently 44 degrees and gloomy as ****. It’s depressing here don’t do it lol
The confidence is wild there for a team that doesn't even have a coach lol

there are a good number of large public universities in or near large cities.

UGA is 1.5hr from Atlanta.
UNC and NCSt - Raleigh.
UF is 1hr from jax.
UCF - Orlando.
Atm - 1.5hrs from Houston.
Texas - Austin
OU - Oklahoma City
Washington- Seattle
UCLA - LA
CU- Denver
Ole Miss- 1.5 to Memphis
OSU- Columbus
ND- 2hrs from Chicago
Michigan- 40 min to Detroit
Auburn is 1.5 to Atlanta.

You don't even need to be near a big city and I'm not saying that's what you're saying.

You leave home, check into a dorm, it's like your eyes are popping out of your head. **** loads of faves you don't know, chicks galore, it's like the **** land of milk and honey. Go to a big enough school, people don't know your business like a smaller school.

Most college kids could give a **** what goes on away from campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back