Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
eye opening that he says that line. alos we wouldn't be 4-8 with lane this season
It’s no secret Lane is their top choice so it wouldn’t surprise me if the reporter asked him about potential coaches like Lane. The kid was interested in a 3-6 Auburn team with Harsin on the hot seat.

It’s no secret Lane is their top choice so it wouldn’t surprise me if the reporter asked him about potential coaches like Lane. The kid was interested in a 3-6 Auburn team with Harsin on the hot seat.
Lane would be crazy to leave to go to Auburn they are so much worse than ole miss and then you have to battle Bama for all your recruits

No doubt but Auburn thinks they’re a better job than Ole Miss and will go after him. He shouldn’t take it but they will try.
Yea they gonna try but if I was Lane I would just hold out for Texas a&m when jumbo get fired

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman posted this excerpt from an interview Bain gave Bama ON3 site:

“I’d definitely say attitude,” Bain said of what he believes needs to be changed at Miami. “Attitude can take you a long way. I feel like in that locker room, there aren’t guys who are trying to get there and play football. That just comes from most people not being from South Florida and Miami in general. It’s just a difference of people that have an attitude and want to win. Got to weed all that out, get people who are not meant for that out of the program, and get the right guys in.”

“I’d definitely say attitude,” Bain said of what he believes needs to be changed at Miami. “Attitude can take you a long way. I feel like in that locker room, there aren’t guys who are trying to get there and play football. That just comes from most people not being from South Florida and Miami in general. It’s just a difference of people that have an attitude and want to win. Got to weed all that out, get people who are not meant for that out of the program, and get the right guys in.”
So the bad attitudes come from the guys that aren’t from Miami or south Florida?

Interesting perspective

Guys from south Florida on team:

JW
kinchens
Tyrique
Balom
Ivey
Blades
Steed
K Smith
W Biassinthe
Taylor
Moten
Kelly
Haye
Borregales
Parrish
Chaney
Knighton
Restrepo
Ladson
Brinson
BSmith
George
Brantley
Mclaughlin
Scaife
Seymour
Rodriguez

So a 1/3 of the roster is from South Florida? Nope. That can’t be it

Advertisement

This is an interesting topic and quote for Bama’s On3 site. It really reads like a guy who knows he is coming to UM in that he is being extremely specific. Not the usual platitudes that recruits learn to give.

If y’all ever wondered why kids go to the SEC or would want to visit auburn just turn on their game. They just fired their coach and they are 3-6 yet their stadium is packed and jumping.

Mario has to find a way to overcome what Miami doesn’t have and that’s legit interest and fans that show up EVERY week!

If y’all ever wondered why kids go to the SEC or would want to visit auburn just turn on their game. They just fired their coach and they are 3-6 yet their stadium is packed and jumping.

Mario has to find a way to overcome what Miami doesn’t have and that’s legit interest and fans that show up EVERY week!

Him and Rado can’t allow the ACC to do what they did this year with all
Horrific games at 12 or 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back