Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Jeffrey Lee the Auburn 247:writer who went to On3 thinks “Auburn leads big” like “75% he will commit there”.

Harsin gonna get fired soon, if he really wants to commit to an interim coach then so be it. He will either de commit or be in the portal next year
This recruitment has that weird feeling to it for me. I know I’ve seen all of the “he’s having fun and playing the game”, etc but I wouldn’t be shocked for some reason with this kid. I have that Hykeem feeling.

Hoping I am way off and trust what insiders are or have said but it just feels weird that a guy who has a brother and former coach on staff is being hesitant, etc.

Advertisement
From Gaby last night when pressed about Bain:

"A lot going on but Miami still feels confident."
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Bain to Auburn is real. Reading some of these ignorant comments about Auburn is comical. Auburn put the full court press on the young man and his family. With Auburn’s NIL and huge bags available to him, Auburn gave the young man something to think about.

His heart is in Miami from what I understand. Auburn’s coaching situation is irrelevant. The experience, the atmosphere on game day and the genuine feeling of family away from home is what recruits love about Auburn. Auburn’s bags have been heavy since the 80’s.

I think he chooses Miami. IMO

This recruitment seems strange but I hope we land this kid.
He’s the type of football player we need on this roster. I like signing players that produce at the HS level, as opposed to projected players based on measurables.

Advertisement
Bain to Auburn is real. Reading some of these ignorant comments about Auburn is comical. Auburn put the full court press on the young man and his family. With Auburn’s NIL and huge bags available to him, Auburn gave the young man something to think about.

His heart is in Miami from what I understand. Auburn’s coaching situation is irrelevant. The experience, the atmosphere on game day and the genuine feeling of family away from home is what recruits love about Auburn. Auburn’s bags have been heavy since the 80’s.

First sensible post I've seen.

Last edited:

if any recruits values a game day experience as a top priority, he isnt coming here. I trust SWFL on this one. he said miami all along and I have no reason to doubt it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Gaby last night when pressed about Bain:

"A lot going on but Miami still feels confident."

From that optimistic senior when pressed about his prom date, who's been seen hanging with the Homecoming king:

"A lot going on with her, but I still feel confident we're going together."

To the extent that's news, it ain't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back