Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Top 6 of auburn bama Miami fspoo loserville ou.

A kid with the name Bain going to fspoo? Dear lord

Advertisement
Just posted this in another thread.
Behind a paywall though.

But my pick for Bain is Auburn.

Quickly, let's recap how we got here: Bain took his official visit to Auburn back in June and said plenty of positive things. Auburn was well in the race, but looked like it was playing second or third fiddle to Miami and Alabama. But Bellantoni kept working and got Bain and some other talented prospects from south Florida to visit for the LSU game. That game provided an incredible atmosphere for the recruits to see. Bain fell in love with it. As we always say, Auburn sells Auburn. And Auburn sold Auburn that weekend.

Now, after that visit and talking with sources, Auburn has emerged as the team to beat from my perspective.

Auburn's improved chances of landing Bain — and my prediction for that to happen — hinges on two key factors.

First off, Auburn's NIL collective On To Victory is finally in a spot where it can compete with top schools for top prospects. And Bain has been evaluated as a must-have, top prospect for Auburn. He's one of the edge rushers Auburn feels it cannot live without in this class, and Auburn has made that clear to Bain.

And second, Bellantoni has been fantastic here. He's had a relationship with the Bain family since coaching Rueben's older brother in college. Bellantoni's ties to the Sunshine State have been crucial for Auburn in several other recruitments and they're crucial here. It's more than just his relationship with Bain and his family, it's his ties with coaches and high school programs in Florida.

To be clear, Bain loves Bellantoni. But he also loves himself some Auburn University. It's more than just the coaching staff for Bain. I'm not saying a potential Auburn commitment carries over to a potential new Auburn staff, but from talking to source I do think if Auburn landed Bain, his commitment could certainly carry over if a new staff arrives.

Auburn's immediate need at edge is certainly another plus, too.

If Bain were to commit right now, I'd expect his choice to be Auburn.

Now, Bain isn't going to commit right now, but it might not be far away. Auburn is pushing extremely hard for it to happen soon, and I would not be shocked to see something happen by the end of this month.

And, there's a good chance Bain returns for the Arkansas game on Oct. 29.

Advertisement
Sure would be neat if we had anyone on our staff that Reuben had a closer relationship with than Bellantoni. Maybe even someone who knows Bellantoni, that would be swell
Idk might just need to hire Bellantoni once Harsin gets canned. Don't want to risk not having anyone on staff he has close personal relationship with.

Yeah don't think he is going to Auburn.

Auburn is about as complete opposite of Miami as you can find. Like polar opposite places.

Auburn is smalll small cowtown, but I hear Miami guys like these small
Towns, but funny thing is they never go back there once they leave.
a lot of kids who grow up down here dont want to stay here for college. they want to get away and college towns are fun for 18-22 year olds. either way, I dont think he goes to AU.

No idea who that Auburn 247 guy is. All their long term writers left for other jobs - On3, Rivals, etc.

Jeffrey Lee the Auburn 247:writer who went to On3 thinks “Auburn leads big” like “75% he will commit there”.

Harsin gonna get fired soon, if he really wants to commit to an interim coach then so be it. He will either de commit or be in the portal next year

Jeffrey Lee the Auburn 247:writer who went to On3 thinks “Auburn leads big” like “75% he will commit there”.

Harsin gonna get fired soon, if he really wants to commit to an interim coach then so be it. He will either de commit or be in the portal next year
this place will burn down if he goes to a soon to be 6 loss team with no HC

Advertisement
Seems like Auburn came out of nowhere? only concern is auburn having big NIL and saying he is a cant miss for them. Hopefully we land him

He wants to see what “we do on the field”
But dude says 75% war eagle.
You guys believe anything.

Auburn writer is on some Gata maths flip calculator type of synthetic.

He wants to see what “we do on the field”
But dude says 75% war eagle.
You guys believe anything.

Auburn writer is on some Gata maths flip calculator type of synthetic.
when did I ever say I believe hes going to AU? keep reaching

Advertisement

Lol at 6 losses. There's a good chance Auburn ends up with 8 losses and 9 is not out of the question.

Edit: I will add though after visiting for the LSU game Bain was saying "we" in his AU interview. Definitely caught me off guard.

I don't think Harsin's in as much of a hot seat as he was before the season started but who knows with Auburn. They've fired coaches for less
Only way Harsin isn't on a hot seat is because the seat has been snatched away. No way Harsin makes it to year 3 at AU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back