Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Always default to Shadow’s rule in cases like this (or at least I’m pretty sure it was Shadow, apologies if it was one of you jamokes and I’m giving the wrong person credit):

If the kid is from South Florida and goes into his senior year uncommitted, he ain’t a cane. There are exceptions, but that’s the rule.
That was BM.

Before Mario

Advertisement
Love hearing that. Also, why people assume he is an inside guy I am not sure. His body looks strong but he looks like a kid that can absolutely line up off the edge and be a terror
I think he can lineup anywhere in the front 7 after watching that.

Always default to Shadow’s rule in cases like this (or at least I’m pretty sure it was Shadow, apologies if it was one of you jamokes and I’m giving the wrong person credit):

If the kid is from South Florida and goes into his senior year uncommitted, he ain’t a cane. There are exceptions, but that’s the rule.
If Shadow really said this then I need to add it to the CIS Laws of Recruiting Thread.

BTW, does Shadow have account on this board?

Advertisement
You think he looks like Dallas turner?
That big mold physical freak. All Sabans front have that look they just look mean ASF. Their helmets don't fit their cage pressed up on their faces like ray Lewis lol. There is this look about the frame they got it's just different

Same. I never watched any film before then either. I just assumed he was a guy with potential, who was overrated by Miami fans. I’m now all the way sold.
Facts I waited u know. Got to wait till sr film and see what the fuss is about. Maybe the sideline highlight helped for me. I saw film and was like he's fast but that sideline view when he turned the corner looked like some **** Dalvin would do. I'm not saying he's Dalvin but if he had Dalvins body type that's what it would look like.

That was Shadow’s rule. I think Bain and Johnson will be exceptions.

In past cycles I would have written off a lot of guys like Keem and especially kids committed to other schools like Fletcher and Jean. Now I’m hoping Mario breaks the curse.

Advertisement
Y’all I love Bain, cheered for him right behind his family on Friday.

But why are we comparing him to 1) only Bama players 2) pass rushing linebackers?

Those guys are 6’4” 240 lb and more in the Brian Burns mold, Rueben is much more stout and will be able to wreak havoc from the interior.

BODY TYPE wise, he is built more like Aaron Donald, but 2 inches taller.

Advertisement
That big mold physical freak. All Sabans front have that look they just look mean ASF. Their helmets don't fit their cage pressed up on their faces like ray Lewis lol. There is this look about the frame they got it's just different
They OLB not that big bro. They both 6‘4 240. Our guys look and are bigger but just ain’t as athletic or have the between the ears part. That’s the difference with most of their guys everywhere. They have the intangibles or athletic traits as Mario and Saban call it.

Advertisement
I still believe he ends up as a disruptive 3 tech or possibly a swing end/tackle.

It only took a few series before Central moved him inside against IMG. He's got the quickness and technique to dominate college guards. He can be a Warren Sapp/Gerald Willis type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back