Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Always default to Shadow’s rule in cases like this (or at least I’m pretty sure it was Shadow, apologies if it was one of you jamokes and I’m giving the wrong person credit):

If the kid is from South Florida and goes into his senior year uncommitted, he ain’t a cane. There are exceptions, but that’s the rule.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not saying this applies to Bain: it's a unique thing to be a highly prized recruit. Some kids likely enjoy the process just as sure as some may despise it. I don't know what a blue chip recruit experiences while being wooed. I can imagine it feels good on some level to have adults at an institution expressing so much interest. Of course, you don't see the potential downside, e.g. getting recruited over or having message board warriors calling you a JAG.

So he can **** on everyone when he does & say something like “Y’all thought I was leaving the crib”?

He’s been labeled a cane lock from day 1, so I’m sure he wants to play the game a little and some hype around his commitment like other kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back