Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Exactly! June is the biggest recruiting month now with the early signing period. July is when you want to have the bulk of your class. The fall and December is for big fish hunting with class ambassadors recruiting for the program with coaches and winning games. We hoped he’d be a leader in the class instead he literally said Bama leads lol

It’s July! At the end of this month the board will shuffle and spots will start getting tight. A guy who’s spent weeks on campus. Taken his OV’s. Sees the class we’re building. Has a man in his household on staff lol what else could we possibly show him?

Like I said, this shouldn’t be a NSD recruitment. By the season this should be a wrap regardless of the decision. I just can’t understand why you’d drag this out.
Why does he need to justify anything to anyone but the staffs recruiting him?

Early and late NSDs are the same days they are every single year and every single year fans demand things months ahead of time.

Wash rinse repeat.

I think yall forget these are kids lol he doesn’t have to commit now for u and be what u want him to be its his time and he could do wtf he wants lol i swear yall just look at these kids like there a star rating or robot and supposed to have everything figured out. If u want to control a recruitment u should find a time machine and go play or put your own kids on the field

Advertisement
Bain is not a mike at Bama lol. He would be another shorter sawed off OLB there, just like Courtney Upshaw.
Bain is not Rueben Foster, CJ Mosley, Rashaan Evans etc in terms of body type etc. THOSE are MLBs at Bama, not a guy who will play at 260-270 and has never actually played MLB lol. This is 2022, not 1980.

I’m not worried about losing Bain to them either, but I understand I’m in the minority lol.
LB period. OLB, ILB, or MLB… wherever. Point is the kid will play LB at Bama and DL for us. I’m hoping this staff does the same if he committed to Miami, but I feel like he’d be on the line. 😒. Just like Thomas Davis.

Bain probably hasn't committed to Miami because he probably hasn't decided where he's going to attend college yet. What a concept. It doesn't mean he's not coming. It doesn't mean he is. It's July. Allow 'Bal to earn his check.

Remarkable how marshmallowy soft the nerve of this board can be sometimes.
That's exactly how yall get played. Yall hear the smoke and sitting in the house like the meme, everything is fine here. Why would Bama people be counting him in their class. Man gonna randomly tweet out he committing in 1 week then CB's to Bama. Then what, is it still July? Aint nobody soft. It's using your eyes, history and evidence to see what these kids do. When outa state kids show no interest or don't visit we dont count them in our class so why we doing it for SO FL kids when it's been the same result?

It’s been said they are recruiting Bain as an ILB? I highly, highly doubt that considering they literally just published an article 2 days ago about their remaining DL options and Bain was listed.
When have y’all EVER seen someone of his stature on Bama DL? Are y’all just reading the 247sports boards or watching actual football?

Advertisement
Either way, I think the point is that if he were all Miami like so many once believed, he would be in the class by now helping recruit. The “just enjoying the process” stuff has mostly proven to be a myth, outside of the select few who seem to enjoy trolling lol

Doesn’t mean he won’t eventually commit, but anyone considering him a lock is fooling themselves

Lol okay dude, what I’m telling you is there are a lot more guys committing and shutting it down than in the past. The recruiting cycle is changing a lot, and I stand by what I said. Being July has zero to do with Bain coming to Miami or not

I think it being July has something to do with him not being committed to a school. Probably to do with him not having decided what college he's committed to attending yet.

Is everyone assuming the ncaa is just gonna give us a pass on the 2 year rule?

Either way, I think the point is that if he were all Miami like so many once believed, he would be in he class by now helping recruit. The “just enjoying the process” stuff has mostly proven to be a myth.

Doesn’t mean he won’t eventually commit, but anyone considering him a lock is fooling themselves
I’ll take it one step further: he can enjoy the process, but his “process” has mostly been Bama-related. There’s a difference, and anyone simply dismissing his interest there is naïve.

Advertisement
I think yall forget these are kids lol he doesn’t have to commit now for u and be what u want him to be its his time and he could do wtf he wants lol i swear yall just look at these kids like there a star rating or robot and supposed to have everything figured out. If u want to control a recruitment u should find a time machine and go play or put your own kids on the field
We don't gotta do none of that. The players we got committed who moving from Oregon, Washington, DC, American Samoa....they are kids too and we aint need to birth any of our own for them to commit. Every player had a right to handle their recruitment their own way and we have a freedom of speech to point out wishy washy behavior from them. If they from elsewhere man call it out with no crying

LB period. OLB, ILB, or MLB… wherever. Point is the kid will play LB at Bama and DL for us. I’m hoping this staff does the same if he committed to Miami, but I feel like he’d be on the line. 😒. Just like Thomas Davis.

Him being listed as an OLB for them in their 3-4 is the same as Will Anderson being listed as an OLB for them in a 3-4. His hand will be on the line vast majority of the time.
Thomas Davis is now an LB for us, and he was nowhere near as heavy as Bain is at this point in his career and he still isn’t. Davis played some actual LB in HS too. Bain pins his ears back and is **** good at it, so that is what he will be doing in college as well. Not arguing, just stating facts.

Advertisement
When have y’all EVER seen someone of his stature on Bama DL? Are y’all just reading the 247sports boards or watching actual football?
Id like to ask you the same question, friend. Bain in no world is a off-ball LBer here or Bama. And Rush End is not the same as a MLB in any world so do you actually watch football or you playing NCAA14 in your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back