Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I don’t want this to sound like an overreaction but here’s where I’m at. Reuben has been around the program more than anyone and he’s earned the right to take visits. However, At a certain point it’s time to **** or get off the pot and we have to be nearing that point. He’s been vocal about how he’s a De and not DT which is fine but the problem that I see is I’m looking at the DE board and things could get murky real quick.

Wayne could be in this weekend. Collins could also be in the weekend. Bryant said he’s being recruited to play Jack which is a hybrid rush end linebacker. Then we’ve got big fish like M’Pemba and Russaw from Bama, the dream Nycko Harbor not to mention a guy like David hicks who’s a long shot but still Mario who knows.

Hearing the Jalen Brown news I’m looking at Reuben dead in the eye like you with us or nah bruh? Spots are going and the train is leaving we all want him but am I tripping? It feels like it’s time.

I don’t want this to sound like an overreaction but here’s where I’m at. Reuben has been around the program more than anyone and he’s earned the right to take visits. However, At a certain point it’s time to **** or get off the pot and we have to be nearing that point. He’s been vocal about how he’s a De and not DT which is fine but the problem that I see is I’m looking at the DE board and things could get murky real quick.

Wayne could be in this weekend. Collins could also be in the weekend. Bryant said he’s being recruited to play Jack which is a hybrid rush end linebacker. Then we’ve got big fish like M’Pemba and Russaw from Bama, the dream Nycko Harbor not to mention a guy like David hicks who’s a long shot but still Mario who knows.

Hearing the Jalen Brown news I’m looking at Reuben dead in the eye like you with us or nah bruh? Spots are going and the train is leaving we all want him but am I tripping? It feels like it’s time.
Naa u got a point bro. When kids don't OV it's a red flag. M'Pemba even said he will in season so we know he interested.

Advertisement

Where is this Russaw talk coming from all of a sudden? He's not coming here.

I don't see him as a DT either, hes a SDE for me. I know he says he's 250 now but idk i just don't see it. Hick's would be a 3T here so that knocks out one of the guys.

WDE- Wayne, M'Pemba, Harbor
SDE- Ach, Bain
LB - Bryant, Washington

I don't see him as a DT either, hes a SDE for me. I know he says he's 250 now but idk i just don't see it. Hick's would be a 3T here so that knocks out one of the guys.

SDE- Ach, Bain
LB - Bryant, Washington
Brad tejada mentioned it recently and other insider has said that we're flying under the radar for a big bama dt

Thankfully Antonio Tripp out of Maryland stepped up as class ambassador. That kid deserves so much praise.

Naa u got a point bro. When kids don't OV it's a red flag. M'Pemba even said he will in season so we know he interested.
Facts! I just can’t understand why in the **** this needs to drag on past the summer. We’re trying to build something special and he’s a local guy with influence. This is not a NSD decision. This is a hop on board and help us make this class great decision or chuck up the deuces and go to Bama or wherever else. I respect either one of those outcomes but slow playing the hometown team ain’t it.

I’m no insider and maybe I’m completely off base just my opinion.

Advertisement
Brad tejada mentioned it recently and other insider has said that we're flying under the radar for a big bama dt

He ends up at Bama or UGA. Not going to knock them for trying but some guys you just know aren't going to end up at Miami.

Having said that, he'd be the best Dlineman in the class easily.

Advertisement

SDE- Ach, Bain
LB - Bryant, Washington
Aaron Donald was 250 his senior year.
It takes a special player to play dt at that size. That is a different type of strong. Bain seems to have it.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back