Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we even sign him? We hired his HS coach for a off field position.
From what I understand we can. Former coach just can’t be active in recruiting him. They changed the rule because the initial rule was hurting any chance of high school coaches moving up to the college level.

Are Bama and Miami even going to save a spot for him by signing day? Seems both would go try to lock down bigger fish and then he's the odd man out. Maybe im wrong?

Are Bama and Miami even going to save a spot for him by signing day? Seems both would go try to lock down bigger fish and then he's the odd man out. Maybe im wrong?
I think the IC was raised which would allow teams the luxury of waiting til signing day for dudes like this

Advertisement
Will be nice to grab a guy like Bain on NSD. Always good for perception and momentum to get a big announcement “win” when the spotlight is on.

Advertisement
Listen, you guys need to have more faith in the staff. They are masters of the recruiting world. It would not shock me if Mario and co. are actively helping this kid to get more offers, visits, and publicity. This kid is 100% Cane. I’m not an insider at all, but I can read the tea leaves.

This kid commits to Bama and you burn his house down and fire his brother.
E6831DF7-6BDD-4BB6-A93B-0AFD625E6B19.png

Am I doing it right, @cway313 ??

Advertisement
Kid seems like, if they ever make The U part 3 and this is the class everyone points at as “the class”, Bain will be one of the guys that gets highlighted as key to it all.

(I took an edible and it just kicked and everything is being seen through orange and green lenses)

It’s a testament to Bain. The dude is really like that and I’m glad Saban recognizes it. Because all of dade county is wondering what the **** is wrong with these people giving rankings. Bain is putting up video game numbers against dade and broward comp sprinkled in with national teams. Imagine if he played in Arch Mannings division 🤣
If that ain't the truth then I don't know what is! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back