Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
If Mario was HC last year we’d probably have landed Little Jr. I get what you are saying though but we can’t base future recruitments based on past issues. It’s been talked about ad nauseam that the program was riddled with ineptitude for the better part of two decades. A lot of these older guys realize they can’t ruin their kid’s chances because of past ties. As fans it sucks but I get why kids were steered in other directions. Now it’s on Mario to change the narrative.

I highly doubt that.

The recruitment was a circus, led by the dad (who reads the boards here...F' YOU) and enjoyed by a kid who was looking to get into the SEC.

Advertisement
He's enjoying the process. He absolutely can play at Bama, no doubt about that. Which is EXACTLY why Mario isn't going to allow it to happen.

Even if by the chance it happened where he committed to Bama, he'd be on flip watch the moment he gave them a verbal.

Mario is THAT DUDE...thought we all found out from the 2022 class close he had, but some need to see more I guess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean Lloyd Carrs grandson just picked Notre Dame. There is no such things as locks family or not
But Coach Carr was forced out and the family might well hate Michigan for it. No better way for the grandson to show disdain for Michigan than by going to ND.

People calling him a tweaner but our DL savior is supposed to be 6-2 280LB Mesidor 🤦.
Bain doesn’t have Mesidor athleticism and they’re supposedly pitching him position versatility. So he doesn’t even have a position they’re recruiting him at.

• Agree
Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back