Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just like when Jalen Brown commits he will end up in the mid 30s as a 4 star

He's 29th overall right now in the composite. If the secret club who meets everyday to conspire against us drops him 6 spots and he's the highest 4 vs the lowest 5, who cares? His overall ranking and score is what contributes to the class ranking.

No one should care where anyone we’re after ends up.
Idgaf if Jalen Brown ends up a low four star. Everyone and their momma down here knows what type of player he is.

Everyone not named 247 didn’t need Saban’s blessing to know that Jeudy was the best receiver in that class.

Advertisement
Looks like Nick is going all out....

That’s strategic
1656290861134.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have to win this one. And Nick must also think he’s underrated for what he is going to be at the next level.
Welp, there goes any doubts or questions about whether that Bama offer is commitable or not. Nick isnt doing all that one on one stuff for a kid who has a questionable offer.

I'm actually surprised Bama is recruiting this kid. Doesn't fit the body type they normally recruit. Really good player but a bit undersized.

You're right but Bain is a baller and I think bama knows that and I wouldn't put it past Nick to recruit a kid just to stick it to Mario (I'm less concerned about Bain b/c I think he's a cane but more concerned about a guy like Bryant).

I'm actually surprised Bama is recruiting this kid. Doesn't fit the body type they normally recruit. Really good player but a bit undersized.
I think Nick sees him as a prototype DE/OLB in his 3-4 scheme. Like a "Courtney Upshaw" type. Upshaw was about 6'1.5/6'2.

You cant not see those stats he put up. Even though we know they are exaggerated, if he even did half of that stuff with the comp he was playing against, thats elite level stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back