Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I know stranger things have happened, but can you imagine if "Hurricane" Bain becomes a Nole? Especially with his brother on staff?

Would be up there with some of the strangest recruiting stories.

When the spots start closing, he can change his tune and commit
I'd be surprised if his spot ever gets in jeopardy. He's a high 4* local kid with too many connections to us. I doubt we even have more than 1 or 2 guys on the board above him at his position.

I'd be surprised if his spot ever gets in jeopardy. He's a high 4* local kid with too many connections to us. I doubt we even have more than 1 or 2 guys on the board above him at his position.

This. Add that to the fact that this is not a particular strong year for DT and his recruitment is a no brainer imo

Advertisement
Is this a commit watch situation?
Let’s hope. We need him to jump on board early so we can focus on the other monsters Hicks, Harbor and Wayne. This has potential to be our best DL class ever. Not to mention the big kid from Bergan Catholic and LeBlanc. Anytime a player like Bain is your 4th best prospect of the 4 you’re recruiting that’s money. This is the kind of DL classes we need to build up a Georgia/Alabama level front 4!!

I think Bain and Wayne are locks. If we could land either Hicks or Harbor one with them we’re looking at CFP level defense in 2-3 years.

His body isn’t ideal for Edge - but he has an explosive get off, great hands and is relentless. 29.5 sacks and over 40 TFL’s against top competition is hard to pass up.
I think he will move inside for us. I like the Aaron Donald comparisons. His ceiling might not be as high as some of the others we’re recruiting but he will be a very productive college player and make it to the NFL. David Hicks also projects to move inside he’s just a freak that could play anywhere on the DL. My dream class is Hicks, Bain, Harbor and Wayne. Then get either LeBlanc or Mitchell from NJ. Easier said than done but that’s how you build championship level defenses up front.

Let’s hope. We need him to jump on board early so we can focus on the other monsters Hicks, Harbor and Wayne. This has potential to be our best DL class ever. Not to mention the big kid from Bergan Catholic and LeBlanc. Anytime a player like Bain is your 4th best prospect of the 4 you’re recruiting that’s money. This is the kind of DL classes we need to build up a Georgia/Alabama level front 4!!

I think Bain and Wayne are locks. If we could land either Hicks or Harbor one with them we’re looking at CFP level defense in 2-3 years.
Yea Wayne & Bain are the almost locks, and we have a ton of traction with LeBlanc too and now building up the traction with Hicks, this D-line can be legendary especially with wild cards like Harbor and the two big time guys from bama

Advertisement
You don't have to be an insider to know this kid is a Cane lol. I asked Tolbert directly Monday at practice and he laughed in my face lol.
Yeah this is like when there was this big uproar and nervousness around why Al Blades Jr was waiting so long to commit on CIS back when he came out.. It was a bad kept secret. And this is just as bad. Let the kid have some fun this summer though... Thats what summer is for. The pool parties, BBQs, camps, UOVs that all the big schools host. I would be at all of them if I was a big time recruit.. Im sure he pulls the trigger by August before his Sr year starts.

Yea Wayne & Bain are the almost locks, and we have a ton of traction with LeBlanc too and now building up the traction with Hicks, this D-line can be legendary especially with wild cards like Harbor and the two big time guys from bama
Would be the best Dline haul we’ve ever had by a long shot. Talk about a nightmare for the ACC.

Did I miss an update? Why are people talking about Wayne being a lock? We talkin bout the kid from Washington right?

Advertisement
46E9C62B-67B2-4633-9492-891CDC18632B.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back