Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
There are certain South Florida family last names that ONLY look normal in a Hurricane uniform.....Rolle, Blades, Bain, Barrow..etc. they just cannot be seen in any other uniform.
I agree, but Samari Rolle was one **** of a corner for FSU. and HB Blades was a pretty good linebacker for Pitt.

Advertisement
767DA77A-FD1C-4281-AD29-1F21C301B092.jpeg

Attachments

• 8FDD30F5-5E22-4EB0-A81B-99D472D2237E.png
    8FDD30F5-5E22-4EB0-A81B-99D472D2237E.png
    300.7 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think so. Unpopular opinion but I think he has a spot in this class but he has to take it sooner rather than later. Productive kid but I’m not sure it translates to the next level.
His body isn’t ideal for Edge - but he has an explosive get off, great hands and is relentless. 29.5 sacks and over 40 TFL’s against top competition is hard to pass up.

For God sakes when will certain people learn there is and always been great football players that didn't have the so called perfect measurements. Players are measured by other performance attributes other than height. Being 6'2" vs 6'3" doesn't make him any less of a football player. Wayne and Hicks are more ideal for DE. Bryant as a LB. Bain as a utility stud you bring off weak side edge, rush in combo with DE, rush A Gap and run stunts with. He also fast enough drop off into zone coverage. Bain is a got **** Cane football player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back