Rudy Fernandez and administration

Advertisement
I’m sure OP is much more qualified than Rudy or Rad to make the proper HC hiring decisions.

This guy and the rest of the administration needs to go. They don’t do their due diligence to do a coaching search. We’ve done this twice in a row where we don’t interview any coaches and just go right ahead and hire who they think can turn around the program. Rad should’ve been hired and he should’ve done the search for the next HC. Instead Rudy Fernandez gets on the Orange Bowl Boys podcasts and they hang on his nuts on how he hired a home run coach. Then they hire an AD. It’s incompetence. When will we hire someone that has no Florida ties and is an Xs n Os head coach. We need the best OC in the country, get Ruiz to be behind and support the program. Not give some ultimatum if we hire Mario, we will finally open the checkbooks. It’s all BS and we still have a bunch of amateurs running this program. Now we got a coach that he will purge the roster because he is stubborn and wants to do things his way and you got these morons backing them up. Next year it will be worse. *drops mic*
God**** some of y’all need to not post. Just because you think you have a new idea does not mean it needs to be shared.

What did you think was going to happen after posting this drivel? People were going to be like “uR sOoOo SmErT oP”

dear GIF

This guy and the rest of the administration needs to go. They don’t do their due diligence to do a coaching search. We’ve done this twice in a row where we don’t interview any coaches and just go right ahead and hire who they think can turn around the program. Rad should’ve been hired and he should’ve done the search for the next HC. Instead Rudy Fernandez gets on the Orange Bowl Boys podcasts and they hang on his nuts on how he hired a home run coach. Then they hire an AD. It’s incompetence. When will we hire someone that has no Florida ties and is an Xs n Os head coach. We need the best OC in the country, get Ruiz to be behind and support the program. Not give some ultimatum if we hire Mario, we will finally open the checkbooks. It’s all BS and we still have a bunch of amateurs running this program. Now we got a coach that he will purge the roster because he is stubborn and wants to do things his way and you got these morons backing them up. Next year it will be worse. *drops mic*
WE HIRED A COACH THAT WON THE PAC 12 TWICE WHO PLAYED HERE AND COACHED UNDER SABAN.

Advertisement
I 100% stand with OP and am truly jealous for not having come up with this post myself. Bravo OP for shining a light and watching all these rats scurry to protect their rat king.

If this hire fails it’s time to drop football from the program. It’s been said many times before but this time is different:

B2B coaching hires without a search

Total investment top to bottom into football

Radakvich as AD

80 million dollar HC

One of the best & most expensive staffs in country

If it doesn’t work this time shut down the football program or look to go into a G5 conference

Advertisement
I’m sure OP is much more qualified than Rudy or Rad to make the proper HC hiring decisions.
What are the qualifications required to hire a coach exactly?

I wanted Danny White as AD and Josh Heuple as head coach. When that didn't happen, I wanted Nark Stoops. Are those bad choices?

If this hire fails it’s time to drop football from the program. It’s been said many times before but this time is different:

B2B coaching hires without a search

Total investment top to bottom into football

Radakvich as AD

80 million dollar HC

One of the best & most expensive staffs in country

If it doesn’t work this time shut down the football program or look to go into a G5 conference
Just stop watching the football team at that point. If the rest of us are willing to suffer and watch and you’re not paying the bill, you should be good man.

Advertisement

I wanted Danny White as AD and Josh Heuple as head coach. When that didn't happen, I wanted Nark Stoops. Are those bad choices?
I was in the White/Heupel camp myself.

The question is what they would've been able to accomplish with this roster. They're not as great as we think. There are huge holes at LB, WR, OL, and secondary that are painfully obvious.

Danny white ***** on Rad tbh. hes a great AD. Rad is still much better than Blake lol. I have no issue with rad tho other than I hate how we hired the HC before we hired the AD. it gives off the impression that the HC has no boss and the AD is just the AD for all other sports not football.

Huephal I wasn't high on from UCF but I was wrong. hes not a recruiter but that doesn't matter with NIL and his offense will recruit itself now.

Advertisement
Stoops offense though would be more of the same style.
Stoops coached dbs at Miami, he doesn't even pretend to know offense. His last two ocs at UK were ex NFL guys.

The fact he's got a stud at running back, Rodriguez and a qb who's going to get drafted from UK is impressive. Skill players are wanting to play for him.

Mario? Skill guys are running from him.

Stoops coached dbs at Miami, he doesn't even pretend to know offense. His last two ocs at UK were ex NFL guys.

The fact he's got a stud at running back, Rodriguez and a qb who's going to get drafted from UK is impressive. Skill players are wanting to play for him.

Mario? Skill guys are running from him.
his last OC is on the rams now right? yeah if McVay wants his OC, im good with it lol

Just stop watching the football team at that point. If the rest of us are willing to suffer and watch and you’re not paying the bill, you should be good man.
Easier said than done when you’re a complete addict to canes athletics even though it’s beyond toxic. But your point stands none the less

Advertisement
Back