Rudolph

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are going to close with Cook, Rudolph and Lane.

Advertisement
And we come out fine I'm not saying fsu isn't good but the difference is they have a competent qb that is the same team from last year with a good qb an now the same people who think jimbo so great know was begging for him to give up the offense last year he didnt know what he's doing just chill man well get ours.

Griffin is the one I want. Was never really a fan of Rudolph. Cats said he was elite and I never saw it. We need some phuckin ELITE guys. Thats whats holding us back.

Advertisement
And we come out fine I'm not saying fsu isn't good but the difference is they have a competent qb that is the same team from last year with a good qb an now the same people who think jimbo so great know was begging for him to give up the offense last year he didnt know what he's doing just chill man well get ours.

Yeah, we really owned them when they had Ponder and Manuel.

Competency has a lot to do with it you can cry I know well get more than our fair share well be fine

Advertisement
Griffin is the one I want. Was never really a fan of Rudolph. Cats said he was elite and I never saw it. We need some phuckin ELITE guys. Thats whats holding us back.

You doubling back now? Didn't we actually get Griffin last year and are just hoping he qualifies now?

Advertisement
Back