Ruben "Jaccpot" Jackson JUCO WR

Advertisement

60d4473c26979a7919ebcca0d2fd6b3425a2815ab649c20095fefbba03d85713_1.jpg

Advertisement
Exact quote from @Geo305 in his twitter space on July 20, 2023

Miami will not take him [Ruben "Jaccpot" Jackson].

Unclear if he meant as a scholarship athlete, PWO or even a walk on.

Exact quote from @Geo305 in his twitter space on July 20, 2023

Miami will not take him [Ruben "Jaccpot" Jackson].

Unclear if he meant as a scholarship athlete, PWO or even a walk on.
I took it as all of the above when I read that. Miami can’t take more scholarships for 23 season I thought? At 85 currently, right?

I took it as all of the above when I read that. Miami can’t take more scholarships for 23 season I thought? At 85 currently, right?
I believe Geo said we actually were at 89 right now, but 3 will be hitting the portal soon.

Advertisement
I believe Geo said we actually were at 89 right now, but 3 will be hitting the portal soon.
There's no way. If we take Graves, Curtis, Mammarelli, and McLaughlin off the roster, then we're at 85 including scholarships to Andy Borregales, Dylan Joyce, Ryan Ragone, and either Lou Cristobal or Rocky Shelton (or we could give that last scholarship to Mason Napper). The only way we're at 89 is if Ragone, Cristobal, Shelton, Napper, Terrell Waldon, and Myles Mooyoung are all on scholarship.
Or you add Graves, Curtis, Mammarreli, and McLaughlin back in, instead of schollying Shelton, Napper, Waldon, and Mooyoung.
My point is that it seems implausible we're at 89.
My actual belief is that we're at 85 now with Ragone & Cristobal getting scholarships and Shelton & Napper being PWO's.

There's no way. If we take Graves, Curtis, Mammarelli, and McLaughlin off the roster, then we're at 85 including scholarships to Andy Borregales, Dylan Joyce, Ryan Ragone, and either Lou Cristobal or Rocky Shelton (or we could give that last scholarship to Mason Napper). The only way we're at 89 is if Ragone, Cristobal, Shelton, Napper, Terrell Waldon, and Myles Mooyoung are all on scholarship.
Or you add Graves, Curtis, Mammarreli, and McLaughlin back in, instead of schollying Shelton, Napper, Waldon, and Mooyoung.
My point is that it seems implausible we're at 89.
My actual belief is that we're at 85 now with Ragone & Cristobal getting scholarships and Shelton & Napper being PWO's.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Advertisement
Advertisement
Accepted into The University of Miami and being a part of our football team can be two separate things. Congrats to him on being accepted. That in itself is an accomplishment.
And after multiple years of following a random young boy, we now know he gets to go to his dream college.

Nothing weird about that.

Life is short. I'm glad I spend it wisely.

Never change, CIS.

Accepted into The University of Miami and being a part of our football team can be two separate things.
Congrats to him on being accepted.
That in itself is an accomplishment.

I, too, was accepted into The University of Miami.

Advertisement
Back