Ruben "Jaccpot" Jackson JUCO WR

Advertisement
I'm skeptical of that 40 time.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
This staff could easily just sit back and reel in the 4* and 5* recruits, but they're actually doing scouting at the camps and inviting recruits like "Jaccpot" and Preston Thompson to compete at Legends and if they exceed expectations, potentially earn offers.
I mean they haven’t been easily pulling in many 4 and 5 stars the past few months…

Advertisement
Visited Rising Stars on the 15th

Invited back for Legends

Says he runs a 4.26

Finding guys like this (I'm a speed *****) is the result of having talent scouts and Alonzo leading the department. Knowing that in the short term they won't be able to keep the majority of SOFL talent home, IMO the objective is to find equal talent through an elite scouting department. We have to remember we are in month 8 or 9 coming off 20 years of mediocrity and competing against programs with 20 years of on field success, playoffs, elite facilities, big stadiums and putting guys in the League. I'm seeing very positive headway, now we need on the field success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let his poor soul rest in peace. The kid was killed before his time.
Nig9a what?!! How dare you?!! No one is NOT letting buddy Rest In Peace!!! When you bring up memories of someone who has passed in a positive light like I did (in maybe his finest hour that the public knows of) you are giving that soul joy, wherever he may be!!
dont you put that evil on me GIF

Take on name alone. This is Miami. We got a guy on the squad who will dance on your *** in the end zone after applying the afterburners.

For real though, if the 40 is legit, then he is a take on speed alone.

Advertisement
Back