Ruben "Jaccpot" Jackson JUCO WR

Advertisement
Meh
Offer a Walk on spot, some cleats maybe some gloves and a picture with Berrios.. .that’s all we got for him
Gotta trust the evals
E-Vts3RXsBc6IYl.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
This is why I asked a few weeks ago, “Will we (Canes fans) be able to trust our coaches eyes in evaluating recruits…. even when they’re pulling in guys that are not the big names?” For me, I’m gonna trust the professionals to do their job until they prove that they can’t. With Mario running things, I’m not gonna worry too much about recruiting and procuring talent.

Last edited:
Anyone with Jaccpot as their nickname is a take. However, I can't find his HUDL. If someone finds it, I'll update this post.

Anyone with JACKPOT as their nickname is a take.
Anyone with JACCPOT as their nickname... I'm going to need to see a verified 40 first.
And if it's JAQPOT, throw him all the bags!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I asked a few weeks ago, “Will we (Canes fans) be able to trust our coaches eyes in evaluating recruits…. even when they’re pulling in guys that are not the big names?” For me, I’m gonna trust the professionals to do their job until they prove that they can’t. With Mario running things, I’m not gonna worry too much about recruiting and procuring talent.

While I do trust in Mario... it's predominately in that he has surrounded himself with a great staff to co-evaluate... and... MOST importantly, leans on Alonzo Highsmith--- a top talent scout.

Advertisement
I trust our staff. Anyone making 1 million+ per year in any profession better have the ability to discern talent. And I love that our staff is doing their own evals in group, and more importantly, individual settings.

This is why I asked a few weeks ago, “Will we (Canes fans) be able to trust our coaches eyes in evaluating recruits…. even when they’re pulling in guys that are not the big names?”
This staff could easily just sit back and reel in the 4* and 5* recruits, but they're actually doing scouting at the camps and inviting recruits like "Jaccpot" and Preston Thompson to compete at Legends and if they exceed expectations, potentially earn offers.

Advertisement
Back