Ruben Hyppolite

This is clearly bc of measurables. That’s it. Even if his speed was or is questionable, his ability and tape would be different if he was 6’1.. that’s just the reality of it.

Like I said I hope I’m proven wrong. Just not sold on our lber recruiting and haven’t for a while

Advertisement
Staff already messed this recruitment up. I've said this plenty of times now about this kid being a take. Miami didn't show the interest they were supposed to early on, so he committed to Maryland. Now, They're scrambling the big boys have offered now. It's a wrap.

Staff already messed this recruitment up. I've said this plenty of times now about this kid being a take. Miami didn't show the interest they were supposed to early on, so he committed to Maryland. Now, They're scrambling the big boys have offered now. It's a wrap.
The staff offered before any of the "big boys" and I bet he couldn't commit to Bama right now if he wanted to.

The staff offered before any of the "big boys" and I bet he couldn't commit to Bama right now if he wanted to.
We have plenty of time for this kid. Idk why ppl think the ship has sailed and it’s not even mid June until the weekend smh. If Clemson or Bama takes this kid with guys like Stampah wasn’t a take and Flowe still in play, I’ll pay the tab. They will get the opportunity to recruit the **** out of him knowing we have at least 2-3 LBs already locked up.

What you got against Sunday church services? You must be a Seventh Day Adventist.

nothing.

just don't feel the need to sit on a bench, and watch some guy in a dress stand on stage, while he tries to get everyone in the room to talk to his imaginary friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back