Rousseau against Cards OL Meki Beckton

Advertisement
Beckton will probably face garvin and hill majority of the game. Haven’t seen Rousseau lined up as a weakside defensive end all year tbh

Advertisement
You would have to think double teams for Rousseau are coming.
You dont think he already has faced double teams??

Garvin... the DTs and Hill coming alive more the past few weeks is directly related to Being able to beat their one on one assignment because all week the oline and coach have stressed dont let 15 on the line dictate the game

Advertisement
This is where the importance of Nesta becoming a legit pass rusher comes in to play. I have been advocating pumping the breaks on calling him Jerome Brown Jr. but he has really come up big in the last couple weeks. I'm very happy to be on the road to be proven wrong.

Satterfield is far superior coach to anyone on FSU, IMO. They will have a gameplan to not get run over the same way. Diaz/Baker adjusting to it is one of the keys to the game. A lot of discussion about it on the UL boards. But yeah, Greg will get his, it's just can you limit him from taking over the game?

Advertisement
Satterfield is far superior coach to anyone on FSU, IMO. They will have a gameplan to not get run over the same way. Diaz/Baker adjusting to it is one of the keys to the game. A lot of discussion about it on the UL boards. But yeah, Greg will get his, it's just can you limit him from taking over the game?
link?

I think it was on their 247 site with a link to Satterfield presser. Noted our DEs.

Only thing they respect of ours is our D, but they have no regard for FSU either so they think 9 sacks is inflated. I don't entirely disagree, FSU quit but we still owned the LOS all game.

Advertisement
When they are matched up it should be fun to watch. 🕷 🕷
Whatever the **** they decide to do with Garvin,eans they don't care as much about the other guys... Tell that to Hill, Nasty Nesta, Miller, Ford, Garvin.... Please try explain to them why they get left alone

OH and then try to explain it to Cunningham, because he 'gon feel it!

I think it was on their 247 site with a link to Satterfield presser. Noted our DEs.

Only thing they respect of ours is our D, but they have no regard for FSU either so they think 9 sacks is inflated. I don't entirely disagree, FSU quit but we still owned the LOS all game.
That's probably why they lost to FSU.

That's probably why they lost to FSU.

Their fans are not dissimilar to North Carolina in that they think everything is basketball. Everyone that beats them got lucky, and everything that occurs in the football field should be a flag.

Great win by us today !

Was wondering if Rosseau had any sacks or tackles today. I don’t recall any offhand. It seemed like Louisville was trying to use our aggressiveness against us.

And no I am not bashing him and still think highly of him.

Advertisement
Back