Rough night yesterday

getcaned

Sophomore
Watching the game i had my heart broken. I went to every home game this season and the FSU game in tally. I was nervous all week about the game and last night proved why.

I saw Jeff Thomas fumble three balls. 2 on the kick returns and one on a pass from rosier. Really 3 times come on... In need of a real Special teams coach

I saw a freshman kicker roll out and rugby punt a ball for 16 yards. once again Special teams coach

I saw Rosier missing again badly. Spring is going to get interesting Weldon and Perry are coming and not going to look back.

I saw the wildcat working for 2 series then we incorporate Rosier back in the game play with a reverse and we go away from it and never try it again(the wildcat that is)

I saw a Miami team dinged up and beat up all over the place with no true depth against a team with years and years of solid recruiting. Clemson's third string offense was holding its own versus our first string defense.

I hate to say it we aren't back yet. As much as i wished we were it just isn't true. No depth and not being able to get the young guys on the field for game experience in hurting us.

Lets hope we don't lose anyone on the fence for the 2018 recruiting class after the last two performances. we need all of them and more.

last part here is just a fan and player condemnation
i read Jaquan's tweet about fake love. These kids truly put it on the line every game but they need to also realize that fans can handle losses for the most part but losing they way they have the past two weeks is hard to handle. Is brutal to the fans as well. I don't know if they expect fans to be happy or accepting they lost in the fashion they did the past two games. They need to realize there are assclowns that would complain even if they had won both those games. In life you have to learn to let things roll off your back from the "assclowns" or you are going to always be bitter and not focus on yourself and what the true objective is. You cant please all the people all the time. Jaquan and those that get their feelings hurt need to realize we are a Cane family. Families have big disagreements and serious fights but at the end of the day they are family and move beyond it and grow.

It's a Cane thing every Cane needs to understand that Down or up vote my post it makes no difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back