Roster Composition (Updated to 2/27/2020)

GojiraCane

All ACC
1582858496562.png

1582858650316.png

Advertisement

I have 8 DE and 8LB (even if you count Roberts DE which it looks like you are, and the strikers as safeties which you look like you are)

DE: Roche, Phillips, Rousseau, Harvey, Williams, Williams, Williams, Roberts
(Traditional) LB: Mcloud, Joyner, Jennings, Steed, Brooks, Huff, T-A-C, Flagg

Same overall number though.

This NCAA counters rule is a joke, Miami isn't allowed to replenish it's roster, at least 2-3 spots? That's unfair.

I have 8 DE and 8LB (even if you count Roberts DE which it looks like you are, and the strikers as safeties which you look like you are)

DE: Roche, Phillips, Rousseau, Harvey, Williams, Williams, Williams, Roberts
(Traditional) LB: Mcloud, Joyner, Jennings, Steed, Brooks, Huff, T-A-C, Flagg

Same overall number though.

Yup. Joyner at LB (and not DE) was probably the difference.

Advertisement
Yeah gotta at least get to 79-80.

Stop taking the portal kids! They are gone in one year mostly so that is 1IC for 1yr instead of 1IC for 3yrs(adjusted for transfers, nfl, medicals...). I understand we need to take a QB but we should take HS kids and develop until we are closer to 85 with space to give for portal kids.

Stop taking the portal kids! They are gone in one year mostly so that is 1IC for 1yr instead of 1IC for 3yrs(adjusted for transfers, nfl, medicals...). I understand we need to take a QB but we should take HS kids and develop until we are closer to 85 with space to give for portal kids.

Rule needs to be changed...Should be allowed to take both.

Advertisement
Rule needs to be changed...Should be allowed to take both.

I think the rule should be that if a kid leaves early with a degree, you get a counter. That could be RS Jr for NFL, GT,... Secondly, medicals should give teams an IC but the medical needs to be confirmed with an NCAA doctor not just the college's doctor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back