Ross Maseuli, 3 star OL from Cali

Advertisement
Not going to USC. West Coast 247 writer said Hawaii is the school recruiting him the hardest. USC already has 3 OL committed and are after only 1 more if they can get a "big fish". They just offered a ND commit - 4 star OT Blake Fisher. That's their big target.

The writer said he wonders who will have a spot left if Maseuli waits too long to commit.

Advertisement
He has improved his pass pro but still leans a lot.

He comes in towards the end after the 1min mark

I think he could also a good O-Tech / NT, he flash quick get of with a swim move in this video, albeit against against a suspect opponent.

He is # 78

Go Canes

Last edited:
He has improved his pass pro but still leans a lot.

He comes in towards the end after the 1min mark

I think he could also a good O-Tech / NT, he flash quick get of with a swim move in this video, albeit against against a suspect opponent.

He is # 78

Go Canes
he moves really well for being that big.

Advertisement
Interesting move to keep his recruitment alive:
-Miami only has two spots left in the 2021 Class ( 1CB & 1QB or best available). Lashlee loves the inside zone so adding a mauler with good feet at OG would make sense but UM has other more pressing 2021 needs.
-USC is clearly slow playing him,
-BAMA is full at Oline and the offer is most likely not commitable but rather part of Bama offer mill.
-Michigan who knows what they are doing
-Hawaii would love a quality OL

Go Canes

3 spots? i know i know something simple like
this causes confusion because i don’t get this stupid 25 thing. But i thought diaz said we would add 25

Advertisement
Interesting move to keep his recruitment alive:
-Miami only has two spots left in the 2021 Class ( 1CB & 1QB or best available). Lashlee loves the inside zone so adding a mauler with good feet at OG would make sense but UM has other more pressing 2021 needs.
-USC is clearly slow playing him,
-BAMA is full at Oline and the offer is most likely not commitable but rather part of Bama offer mill.
-Michigan who knows what they are doing
-Hawaii would love a quality OL

Go Canes

Hawaii is the only school on that list he can commit to.

I know we need CB'S, but our O-Line is so suspect at best. If we could get him committed I think we should let him. Won't start winning unless we get the trenches on the offensive side figured out. We can at least recruit DT now. Not too long ago we couldn't get them to come here either.

Advertisement
He doesnt even look like 350 to me. Moves wellll too good for that.

His punch is something that strikes to me. He puts those hands on you and just moves you backwards

**** where was this kid last year man!

if the NCAA gives some IC room (like a bump to 30 to help mitigate transfers etc) this kid should take a spot

Advertisement
Back