Rosier's post game interview

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
Not sure if anyone caught what he said when asked how he is able to bounce back from his turnovers. He said that 2 years ago when the qb was having a rough game noone would come talk with him for reassurance. This year, the defense comes up to him and lets him know they have his back and not to worry. Telling how much the culture has changed from the previous staff. This was the first thing that needed to change before we could be expected to go the next step. Richt and company have done a great job instilling unity on this team and guys playing for each other. This factor seems to be a but underrated but so important to a team's success (aside from talent).

Advertisement
Not sure if anyone caught what he said when asked how he is able to bounce back from his turnovers. He said that 2 years ago when the qb was having a rough game noone would come talk with him for reassurance. This year, the defense comes up to him and lets him know they have his back and not to worry. Telling how much the culture has changed from the previous staff. This was the first thing that needed to change before we could be expected to go the next step. Richt and company have done a great job instilling unity on this team and guys playing for each other. This factor seems to be a but underrated but so important to a team's success (aside from talent).

When you look a little deeper it tells me Kaaya was not overly popular. Rosier didn't get much playing time then so I can only assume he was referring to how they reacted to Kaaya. Just my observation.

When you look a little deeper it tells me Kaaya was not overly popular. Rosier didn't get much playing time then so I can only assume he was referring to how they reacted to Kaaya. Just my observation.

good point.

Advertisement
Back